Looking for an easy Keto snack recipe to munch with your evening Keto bulletproof coffee or to serve as a starter to your guests, or just something tasty to relish after a long day at work to get through Monday blues? I have got you my favorite Keto Paneer Cutlets – a delicious, easy, and Keto-friendly recipe that won’t let you feel that you’re in a diet routine.
The Keto Paneer Cutlets taste delicious, crispy, cheesy, and are packed with a whole lot of Indian flavors. Making them is super easy, just mix up everything quickly, make cutlets, and shallow fry for a while in a pan. Because it is instant, it has become my favorite post-workout snack. My kids love having it after school as an evening snack. It is also a perfect grab-and-go snack for your picnics and for your travel days.
The Keto Paneer Cutlets can be best enjoyed with my Keto Frozen Mint Lemonade and Keto Avocado Garlic Chutney. Let’s check out how to make them in a jiffy.
Keto Paneer Cutlets Recipe
- Frying pan
- 300 gm Paneer
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tbsp Powdered Psyllium Husk
- 1/2 tbsp Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 5 Cloves of Chopped Garlic
- 2 Finely Chopped Green Chilies
- 30 gm Grated Cheese
- 2 tsp Ghee or unsalted Butter
- Take a mixing bowl with mashed paneer in it. Then, put in the turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, and salt in the bowl and mix everything well.
- After that, add the chopped garlic and finely chopped onions into the bowl. Mix and mash the mixture thoroughly, and make a soft dough.
- To provide the dough a better binding capacity to make nice-shaped cutlets, add psyllium husk(Isabgol) to the dough, and give everything a good mix.
- Now, prepare 7-8 medium-sized balls out of the final mixture. You can choose to flat the balls into a patty or any other shape of cutlets.
- Now take a frying pan, add ghee or unsalted butter onto the pan and fry the cutlets on a medium flame until they turn golden brown.
The Keto Paneer Cutlets are ready to serve with your favorite drink. If you need more vegetarian Keto snack inspirations check out my Keto Cabbage Cutlet, Keto Spinach Pancakes, Keto Avocado Chips and Keto Spicy Roasted Nuts. Non-vegetarians can try Keto Bacon Balls and Keto Chicken Shami Kebab.
Feel free to share your thoughts about the recipe in the comments below. You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about my Ketogenic lifestyle.