Keto Shami Kebabs is a simple meat dish that is usually made with ground meat and legumes. There are no lentils at all in this dish. It is one of those easy Keto meals that you will want to create over and over again. Instead of lentils, we are using Almond and Coconut Flour.
Keto Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe
Keto Chicken Shami Kebab
- Non-stick pan
Stage 1: Cook the ground meat
- 500 gm Grounded Chicken Meat
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder according to taste
- 1 tsp Chat masala powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1 tsp Onion Onion powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Ginger and Garlic paste
Stage 2: Make the Mixture of Kebab
- 100 gm Almond flour
- 100 gm Coconut flour
- Egg whites of 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp of Sliced Coriander leaves
- 6 tsp Ghee for frying
- Mix all of the ingredients, with a light hand and make a soft dough.
- Giving the dough time to rest after kneading. Now roll them in small balls and flatten them in your palm.
- On a non-stick pan heat the ghee on medium heat.
- Fry the kebabs until golden on all sides.
- Serve hot with fresh mint chutney.