The summer season has knocked on the doors early this time, and it’s getting extra hot and humid outside than usual this year. The torridity in weather is making it extremely important for everyone to add a sufficient amount of water and refreshing fluids to their diets to maintain wellness by staying hydrated. In Keto Diet, you have to be very careful about choosing your summer drinks. To make you go easy, I have prepared a Keto Frozen Mint Lemonade that not only will keep you fresh but will also keep your stomach cool and healthy.
The energizing Keto Frozen Mint Lemonade is a lemon-mint combo, sweetened with stevia. It works best to quench the thirst for a long time on hot days. This Keto-friendly drink is a quick home remedy to escape the heat and requires only 4 ingredients that are always readily available in any Indian kitchen. Let’s start making it.
Prep Time – 5 minutes
3 medium lemons sliced into quarters, seeds removed, flesh cut away from peel
8-10fresh mint leaves
1. Put all the ingredients into a high-speed blender in the order listed in the ingredient section.
2. Now, cut the lemons into quarters, remove the seeds, then use a knife carefully to slice the flesh away from the peel. Put the lemon flesh into the blender and discard the lemon peels.
3. After that, blend the mix for about 45 to 60 seconds.
4. Pour the juice into the glass. You can choose to add fresh ice if you want.
5. Deck up your drink with some mint leaves, and a thin round lemon slice, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
The Keto Frozen Mint Lemonade is a treasure trove of various vitamins and minerals. Consuming it can help you to ease stomach problems including heat, fever, burning, and vomiting. It’s also a perfect treat for kids, you can serve this to them as well. If you want to know what alcoholic drinks you can have and not have in Keto Diet, check my complete guide on it. Also, check my comprehensive guide on What to Eat & Avoid in Keto diet.
Feel free to share your opinion about the Keto Frozen Mint Lemonade in the comment section.