These Keto Bacon Balls are incredibly easy to make and they taste amazing. They are loaded with flavor and provide a nutritious hit of healthy fats. They are sure to be a hit with people who love bacon like me.
You can have them as a Mid- Afternoon snack, or a delicious Keto Appetizer or side dish.
These Keto Bacon Balls are the perfect finger food for your grill session. They are so popular, you better make plenty! My kids would love these! It will definitely be a welcome change from the regular #Keto staples and I promise you to want to be disappointed.
You can use smoked or non smoked Bacon for this recipe and any cheese is ok.
Total Servings – 6
Prep Time – 15 minutes
Cooking Time – 15 to 20 minutes
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 (85 grams) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup Amul butter
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ lime, zested
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bell peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 sprigs cilantro or coriander, chopped
How to Prepare Keto Bacon Balls
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Put down bacon strips in a single layer on the sheet.
2. Bake them until browned and crisp. And let cool completely on paper towels.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, butter, and Cheddar cheese together by hand or electric mixer.
4. Now put the lime zest, a squeeze of lime juice, and garlic. Fold bell pepper into mixture and place the big bowl in refrigerate until chilled and stiff, about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Divide 1 slice bacon into half and fill with chilled cream cheese mixture into 6 equal parts. Fold the bacon to look like balls to make the fat bombs.
7. You should let them chill in the fridge.
8. Serve them cold.
Nutritional Information for 1 Keto Bacon Balls :
Carbohydrates: 1.4 gram
Protein: 4.1 gram
Hope you will like the delectable and healthy Keto snacks recipe. Feel free to share your views, opinions, remarks, etc. via the dedicated comments window below. Eat healthily and stay safe!