While in Keto, we are always on the lookout for something ‘ Crunchy ‘ !! I’m sure you will agree. Roasted nuts are tasty, healthy, and make up for a quick-to-make snack idea. You need merely 15 minutes before you can finally satiate your cravings for having a crunchy and fulfilling snack. Keto roasted nuts are fat-rich with over 90% of the total nutrition contributed by the fat content alone. You can also prepare them ahead of time and store them in a plastic/metal container with a lid. These Ketogenic roasted nuts are ideal to put up in your home party menu. Your guests would love it.
Keto Roasted Nuts Recipe
- Plastic/metal containe
- Frying pan
- 250 gm Almonds
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika powder or chili powder
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper According to taste
- Take a bowl and thoroughly mix all the ingredients in it.
- Spread the mixture on a frying pan and set the flame to a medium heat setting.
- Continue cooking until the almonds are roasted golden. They must get slightly brown and give out a slightly smoky flavor.
- Allow the roasted nuts to cool. Serve with a drink.