Last updated on June 26, 2023
When we think of snacks, we often associate them with being unhealthy. But what if I told you that snacks can be both tasty and good for you? Enter the Keto version of avocado chips—a snack that defies the notion that all snacks are unhealthy. These crispy chips not only provide a satisfying crunch, but also offer a wealth of nutritional benefits.
While specifically designed for those following a Ketogenic diet, these avocado chips are not exclusive to Keto diet followers. They’re a delicious snack that can be enjoyed by anyone looking for a wholesome and flavorful treat.
Each bite of these delightful chips is packed with a savory cheese flavor, complemented by a subtle hint of guacamole. Not only do they satisfy your cravings for something crunchy, but they also provide a good amount of healthy fats, proteins, and fiber. Avocados, the star ingredient, are renowned for their nutritional value and are a great source of essential nutrients.
Whether you’re following a Keto diet or simply seeking a healthier snack option, Keto avocado chips are here to please everyone. So grab a handful, savor the delicious flavors, and enjoy the guilt-free pleasure of snacking on something that’s both tasty and nourishing.
Avocados are an excellent source of monounsaturated fat and vitamin E, and are a good source of folate. They also supply more soluble fibre than other fruit and contain a number of useful minerals including iron, copper and potassium — BBC Good Food.
Another good thing about the recipe is its ease of preparation. Also, each of the chips adds a mere 2 net carbs
How to Prepare Keto Avocado Chips?
Keto Avocado Chips
- 1 tsp Emon juice or lime juice
- ½ Cup finely grated parmesan
- ½ Cup packed avocado
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Oregano
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 3250 F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Take a bowl and put all the ingredients in it. Keep combining until you get a smooth batter.
- Next, drop full teaspoons of the prepared mixture on the pan, leaving 2 to 3 inches of space between scoops. Use your fingers or the back of a spoon to press down each of the scoops into a 3-inch wide circle.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake it for about 35 to 40 minutes or up until the edges turn brown and chips turn crispy.
- Remove the chips from the oven, place the same on a cooling rack and let them cool down completely.
- Serve with your favorite dipping and enjoy!
Do not store the chips in the refrigerator! Instead, store them in a sealed container and at room temperature.
Grease your fingers or the back of the spoon to avoid the batter from sticking while converting the mounds of batter into circles. More Nutritional Information for Keto Avocado Chips
- Energy – 208 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 6 grams
- Fat – 16 grams
- Fiber – 4 grams
- Protein – 10 grams