Chips are snacks and snacks aren’t healthy. Or can they be? Well guess what, Keto avocado chips are healthy. In addition to a good amount of fats and proteins, each avocado chips has decent fiber content.
Among other recipes, the Keto avocado chips are snacks meant to be enjoyed by Ketogenic diet followers. However, this doesn’t make them unavailable for non-Ketogenic fellows.
The crunchy chips are here for everyone. Every bite of the yummy avocado chips packs a savory cheese flavor paired with a slight taste of guacamole.
Another good thing about the recipe is its ease for preparation. Also, each of the chips adds a mere 2 net carbs.
How to Prepare Keto Avocado Chips
Preparing the Keto avocado chips recipe is simple. Although they will require 35 minutes for cooking, you need to invest only 5 minutes in prepping up the ingredients.
1. Preheat the oven to 3250 F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Take a bowl and put all the ingredients in it. Keep combining until you get a smooth batter.
3. Next, drop full teaspoons of the prepared mixture on the pan, leaving 2 to 3 inches of space between scoops. Use your fingers or the back of a spoon to press down each of the scoops into a 3-inch wide circle.
4. Place the baking pan in the oven and bake it for about 35 to 40 minutes or up until the edges turn brown and chips turn crispy.
5. Remove the chips from the oven, place the same on a cooling rack and let them cool down completely
Serve with your favorite dipping and enjoy!
Best to consume within 24 hours of preparation
Do not store the chips in the refrigerator! Instead, store them in a sealed container and at room temperature
Grease your fingers or the back of the spoon to avoid the batter from sticking while converting the mounds of batter into circles
Nutritional Information for Keto Avocado Chips
The Keto avocado chips recipe has a mere 6 grams of carbohydrates and only 2 grams of net carbohydrates! Important nutrition information about the recipe that you might find handy is summed up as at the right of the article.
That sums up the Keto avocado chips recipe. You can use more than one dipping for enjoying savoring the Ketogenic chips. What are your thoughts on the recipe? Let us know via comments. Until next time!