Are you an authentic foodie with a knack for global food, and always on the look out for more colors and a tinge of change on your platter. Without compromising on the authenticity and the basic rules of the Keto Lifestyle..
Try Mexican food, Keto style.
Mexican food will win hands down! And my all-time favorite Mexican dish is the Enchiladas and that’s the reason I have made my own Keto version of it. Surprisingly, it turned so delicious that I have been eating it on repeat since then. The best thing is that it doesn’t take much of your time and effort. It is possible to prepare Keto Cheese Enchiladas with simple ingredients that we all Indians always have in our kitchens.
The Keto-friendly hot and scrumptious Cheese enchiladas have all the flavors of traditional enchiladas, without the extra carbs. It has become one of my favorite Keto comfort foods after Keto Malai Kebab and Keto Uttapam. The recipe tastes best with Keto Bulletproof Coffee and Keto Avocado Chips. You can have this combo as a complete Keto breakfast meal.
Keto Cheese Enchiladas Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 80 gm Cheddar cheese
- 1 Medium Chopped Tomato
- Pink salt according to taste
- Cumin powder pinch
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Smoked paprika, or chilly flakes
- Blend the eggs and cheddar grated in a blender until the mix become smooth.
- Set aside the blend for a while.
- Take a pan and melt the butter in that.
- Now, pour in the egg and cheddar blend into the pan, giving it a good roti shape.
- Cook until it turns golden from the bottom. Lift the egg up with the spatula and let the uncooked fluid flow underneath.
- Cook the Enchiladas equally from both sides.
- Sprinkle some Pepper Jack, a bit of salt, pepper, and cumin. (to taste)
- Fold the Enchiladas in half and scoop them out onto a plate.
- Now sprinkle some tomato, smoked paprika, a pinch of cumin powder, and some shreds of cheddar over it. (Tomato is optional but it gives enchiladas a very nice flavor)
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Do let me know your opinion about the recipe in the comment section. Also, get yourself started today with Customized Diet Plans for Navratri, and Stay tuned for inspirational Ketogenic transformation stories and healthy Keto recipes! Also, do not forget to follow me on Instagram for the daily dose of a Healthy Keto Lifestyle.