Last updated on September 15, 2023
Are you a food enthusiast who loves exploring global cuisine while staying true to the principles of the Keto lifestyle? If so, you’re in for a treat!
Mexican cuisine has always been a winner when it comes to vibrant flavors and a touch of excitement on your plate. And my personal favorite Mexican dish, Enchiladas, has now been transformed into a delicious Keto version that I can’t get enough of.
Believe it or not, these Keto Cheese Enchiladas are incredibly delicious and have quickly become a regular part of my meal rotation. The best part? They’re quick and easy to prepare, using simple ingredients that are commonly found in Indian kitchens.
These hot and scrumptious Cheese Enchiladas capture all the flavors of traditional enchiladas, but without the excess carbs. They’ve become one of my go-to comfort foods on the Keto journey, right alongside dishes like Keto Malai Kebab and Keto Uttapam.
For the perfect meal combination, I recommend enjoying these enchiladas with a steaming cup of Keto Bulletproof Coffee and some crispy Keto Avocado Chips. It’s a complete and satisfying Keto breakfast that will keep you energized and satisfied.
Keto Cheese Enchiladas Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 80 gm Cheddar cheese
- 1 Medium Chopped Tomato
- Pink salt according to taste
- Cumin powder pinch
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Smoked paprika, or chilly flakes
- Blend the eggs and cheddar grated in a blender until the mix become smooth.
- Set aside the blend for a while.
- Take a pan and melt the butter in that.
- Now, pour in the egg and cheddar blend into the pan, giving it a good roti shape.
- Cook until it turns golden from the bottom. Lift the egg up with the spatula and let the uncooked fluid flow underneath.
- Cook the Enchiladas equally from both sides.
- Sprinkle some Pepper Jack, a bit of salt, pepper, and cumin. (to taste)
- Fold the Enchiladas in half and scoop them out onto a plate.
- Now sprinkle some tomato, smoked paprika, a pinch of cumin powder, and some shreds of cheddar over it. (Tomato is optional but it gives enchiladas a very nice flavor)
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Do let me know your opinion about the recipe in the comment section. Also, get yourself started today with Customized Diet Plans for Navratri, and Stay tuned for inspirational Ketogenic transformation stories and healthy Keto recipes! Do not forget to follow me on Instagram for the daily dose of a Healthy Keto Lifestyle.