If you are averse to spicy Indian chicken curries however you are the one who likes ethnic food that is nutritious, lip-smacking, and indulging then you will love my Keto Malai Kebab recipe for sure.
Don’t miss trying out my new recipe, it is light, delightful, non-spicy, and very refreshing that everyone in the house will love it. This Keto-friendly recipe is a perfect serving to start family parties as well.
The amazing thing is that it gets ready in a jiffy so if you fall short of the kebabs in the middle of a barbeque party, you can prepare the next batch of it almost immediately without any hassle while they are relishing the first batch. It only takes 20 minutes to get it ready if you have done your preparations.
Talking about how it tastes, you can expect it to be luscious, moist, creamy, crispy, mildly spicy – in short lip-smacking and be best enjoyed with Keto Avocado Garlic Chutney and Mint Chutney. Relish it with your entire family. The recipe I am giving you serves 4.
Keto Malai Kebab Recipe
- Non-stick pan
- 500 grams Boneless Chicken Leg and Thigh Meat
- 100 ml Heavy Cream
- 50 grams Cheese Ideally Indian Processed Cheese like Britannia or Amul Block Cheese
- 10 grams Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Ghee For the marinade plus 2tsp for cooking
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder Try this one
- Juice of half a lime
- Cut the chicken into medium-sized pieces. Cut them in a shape like kebabs.
- Take a bowl and mix the cheese, cream, ginger, garlic paste, pepper, salt, cardamom powder, and lime juice, and mix them all well till you prepare a nice thick creamy marinade.
- Now add the chicken into the bowl and mix it well in the marinade.
- After that set aside the mix to marinate overnight or for at least 1 hour.
- To cook the kebabs, skew them in the skewers, and fry on a cast iron or non-stick pan. Brush with the ghee kept aside for cooking.(Tip -soak the skewers in water for 2 minutes before using them to prevent them burning).
- If you have an oven, you can alternately cook the kebabs in the oven at the highest temperature.
- You can give a final taste to the Kebabs by giving them a char on the stove with the naked flame.
- Serve with chutney, chat masala, and lime.
These Keto Malai Kebabs are quite easy to make within a short span of time, without much ingredients. You don’t need onions, tomatoes, and other fancy ingredients to make it. It just requires some ingredients that are easily available at home. It is mildly but flavorful at the same time. Hope you will give this a try. Let me know in the comment section how it turns out for you.