If you are craving for something lip-smacking and simple to cook, try my Indian substitute of Chinese food, which is Keto friendly, and good to emaciate in Keto diet. Keto Paneer Manchurian is a quick recipe with simple directions in which cubes of Paneer are fried then cooked in a spicy, and sour sauce. This Indo-Chinese restaurant-style Keto Paneer recipe is bound to blow you away with its scrumptious flavors.
Keto Paneer Manchurian comes to my rescue when I feel like having something savoury and spicy, but don’t want to cheat on my diet. You can have this guilt-free without worrying about getting stout. Check out the quick recipe.
Keto Paneer Manchurian
- 250 grams Paneer
- 50 grams Onion
- 80 grams Capsicum
- 5 grams Ginger
- 1 tsp Chilly Sauce, unsweetened
- 5 grams Garlic
- 20 grams Spring Onion
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Drops Stevia optional
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to taste
- Start by slicing the paneer into cube-shaped big pieces, and season them with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Keep the Paneer pieces aside for 3-5 minutes.
- Now, heat up the olive oil in a pan.
- Fry the pieces of paneer till they turn golden brown on either side then again keep them aside to let them cool.
- Stir fry the ginger and garlic and green chili in the same pan
- Now, add in the onions and capsicum into the pan and half cook for 1-2 minutes.
- After this, add the vinegar, soya sauce, chili sauce, and mix well. Cook the mix for about 1 minute.
- Now, add some water and cook the blend for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the fried paneer into the pan and cook till all the gravy is dried up.
- If you want to have the Keto Paneer Manchurian with little gravy, add in the required water as per your preference.
- Garnish with spring onion greens before serving it hot and tempting.
- Calories: 486
- Net Carbs: 8g
- Carbs: 9g
- Fat: 38g
- Protein: 24g
- Fiber: 1g