Keto Pasta, with Just Two Ingredients! Yes, you read that right. This easy-to-make, quick, and healthy Keto pasta recipe requires only 2 ingredients, egg, and cheese. The taste is good and you can make this when you have those crazy pasta cravings.
There are not many 2-ingredient Ketogenic recipes. This recipe definitely makes up for a quick meal when you’re running low on time or just simply don’t want to spare so much time in cooking, yet want to have a yummy and healthy Ketogenic recipe.
For those of you still suspecting, let me clarify that this recipe doesn’t taste like the traditional pasta made from wheat flour. No, it will not! Nonetheless, it does taste like noodles with an added flavor of cheese, which is not a bad combination actually.
Excited already? So, without further ado, here’s everything that you need to know for preparing the delectable and healthy Keto pasta recipe:
Keto Pasta Making Procedure
The recipe requires less than 15 minutes to prepare. Here are the step by step instructions:
1. Place the mozzarella cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it for about 1 minute. If the cheese isn’t completely melted, heat it for an additional 30 seconds.
2. Now, let the melted mozzarella cheese cool for about 1 minute.
3. Add the egg to the mixture and mix well to get a smooth, yellow dough.
4. Next, place the dough on any flat surface lined with parchment paper and then place another parchment paper on top of that.
5. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough until it becomes about 1/8-inch in thickness
6. Remove the top parchment paper and cut the dough into 1/2-inch strips. Refrigerate the strips for at least 6 hours or for an overnight.
7. Boil a pot of water and add in the pasta. Cook for about 1 minute and ensure that it isn’t overcooked.
8. Now, remove the pasta from the pot containing hot boiling water and cool it by placing it under cold, running water. Gently unstick the strands and let the pasta cool down till it becomes moderately warm.
9. Serve with a Keto pasta sauce and enjoy!
Also Read: Keto Spinach Egg Omelette
Hope you enjoy the scrumptious and healthy Keto pasta recipe. Please share your valuable comments, tips, suggestions, remarks, corrections, etc. via the dedicated comments section below. We’d love to hear it from you. Au revoir!