Fried rice is delicious! The Keto broccoli fried rice is a healthy and hearty Keto dinner recipe without all those oodles of carbs. It can also serve well as an afternoon meal. It contains a number of ingredients and hence, it has a mix of flavors. Leave for a few ingredients, all others are readily available in a typical kitchen.
You can enjoy the rice as it is or have it with some sauce, as you like it. Without any further ado, let’s get into the delicious and healthy recipe.
How to Prepare Keto Broccoli Fried Rice
Preparing the Keto broccoli fried rice isn’t a very complicated process. Nonetheless, there are various smaller tasks that need to be completed. Here is the step-by-step process of preparing the it:
1. In a large skillet heat oil over a medium-high heat setting.
2. Add chicken to the heated oil and season with pepper and salt.
3. Keep cooking the chicken for about 6 minutes or until it turns golden and then transfer it to a plate.
4. Next, add the onion to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until they soften,
5. Add garlic to the skillet and cook for another one minute.
6. Now, add the riced broccoli to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes or until it turns tender.
7. Add soy sauce to the mix and season with pepper and salt.
8. Set aside the broccoli rice to one side of the skillet and add eggs to the other one. Scramble till it sets and then mix well with the rice.
9. Cut the chicken breasts into 3/4-inch cubes and add to the fried rice.
10. Before serving, garnish with green onions.
Also Read: Keto Poha
Nutritional Information for Keto Broccoli Fried Rice
It might be important for some to track nutrition information of every meal that they have. If you are among them, then here is the nutritional information of Keto broccoli fried rice in the side bar.
So that was all about the Keto broccoli fried rice recipe. Hope you like it. Feel free to share your suggestions, tips, remarks, etc. via the comments section below. Thanks in advance!