Last updated on June 26, 2023
Fried rice is undeniably delicious! And if you’re following a Keto diet, you’ll be delighted to know that there’s a Keto-compatible version of this classic dish: broccoli fried rice. Not only is it healthy and satisfying, but it also eliminates those excessive carbs that can derail your diet.
Whether you’re looking for a hearty dinner or a filling afternoon meal, this recipe has got you covered.
The beauty of broccoli fried rice lies in its diverse range of flavors, thanks to the combination of various ingredients. The best part? You’ll likely find most of these ingredients right in your kitchen, with just a few exceptions.
Let’s dive into this mouthwatering and nutritious recipe without any further delay.
How to Prepare Keto Broccoli Fried Rice
Preparing the Keto broccoli fried rice isn’t a very complicated process. Nonetheless, there are various smaller tasks that need to be completed. Here is the step-by-step process of preparing it:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium-high heat setting.
- Add chicken to the heated oil and season with pepper and salt.
- Keep cooking the chicken for about 6 minutes or until it turns golden and then transfer it to a plate.
- Next, add the onion to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until they soften,
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook for another one minute.
- Now, add the riced broccoli to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes, or until it turns tender.
- Add soy sauce to the mix and season with pepper and salt.
- Set aside the broccoli rice to one side of the skillet and add eggs to the other one. Scramble till it sets and then mix well with the rice.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 3/4-inch cubes and add to the fried rice.
- Before serving, garnish with green onions.
Also Read: Poha with Cauliflower
It might be important for some to track nutrition information of every meal that they have. If you are among them, then here is the nutritional information of Keto broccoli fried rice:
So that was all about the Keto broccoli fried rice recipe. Hope you like it. Feel free to share your suggestions, tips, remarks, etc. via the comments section below. Thanks in advance!