We Indians just can’t do without homemade Indian curries. Today I have got you a scrumptious Indian curry recipe that you will definitely include in your weekly Keto Diet plan, as it tastes so good. Try my Keto Instant Pot Cauliflower Curry for vegetarians. I came across this recipe last weekend and gave it a first try on Sunday, and it turned out to be a great lunch for the whole family.
This recipe is a true comfort food that you must try. The best part is it is low in carbs and rich in fiber, so you can call it a perfect meal to try when you want to go easier on carbs. You only need a handful of ingredients to make this delightful and satisfying Keto Instant Pot Cauliflower Curry.
My Keto Instant Pot Cauliflower Curry recipe also includes the yummy flavor of coconut and is super healthy. Since you’ll make it in an Instant Pot pressure cooker, it can be prepared in less than 20 minutes. So, it is easy to prepare even on busy weeknights. Another good thing about this recipe is that it’s gluten-free and vegan. So, even people following a vegan diet can enjoy it anytime they want.
If you are wondering what you can serve with it, consider having it with my Keto Broccoli Rice or Keto Naan, depending on your taste and preference. Without further ado, let’s dive into the method of preparing this yummy Indian recipe.
Keto Pot Cauliflower Curry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Cumin (Jeera) Seeds
- 1 Large Onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 400 gms Tomatoes Crushed (about 1.5 cups)
- 350 ml Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Large head Cauliflower cut into medium size florets (1000 gms)
- Salt adjust to taste
- Juice of a Half Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro (Coriander Leaves)
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Press saute on your instant pot. After that, add coconut oil to the pot. Once the oil turns hot, add bay leaf and cumin seeds into it. Let these ingredients splutter for a while but make sure you don’t over-splutter or burn them.
- Now add onions and ginger-garlic paste into the pot. Saute them for around 3 to 4 minutes until the onions turn light brown.
- Add finely chopped or pureed tomatoes into the pot. Also, add full-fat coconut milk along with dry spices, such as turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt, and cauliflower florets in it. Stir them well.
- If the mixture is too thick, consider adding around 1/2 cup of water to it.
- Securely close the lid for cooking.
- Select the instant pot’s pressure cook/manual setting at high pressure and set its cooking time to 0 minutes. Or select the Pressure cook/manual (low pressure) setting with a cooking time of 2 minutes.
- Once the instant pot starts beeping, immediately release its pressure manually before you remove its lid.
- Finally, squeeze some fresh lemon juice on it and garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- If the curry has too much liquid consistency, turn on its Saute mode and boil it for 2 to 3 minutes to get the desired consistency.
- When your cauliflower curry recipe is ready, serve it with Keto rice, roti, or Naan.
- Calories: 88kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
Do share your views about the Instant Port Cauliflower Curry recipe in the comment section below. Also, try my Keto Cauliflower Curd Recipe or Keto Cauliflower Tikka Masala recipes if you are left with more cauliflowers in your fridge.
Want to know more about such Keto-friendly recipes? Follow me on my Facebook and Instagram handles to learn my different Ketogenic recipes and Keto lifestyle. Stay fit and healthy!