We Indian have a special place in our hearts for homemade Indian curries. And today, I have an absolutely scrumptious recipe for you that will make its way into your weekly Keto Diet plan.
Get ready to indulge in the delightful flavors of my Keto parallel of Instant Pot Cauliflower Curry, specially created for vegetarians. I stumbled upon this recipe last weekend and decided to give it a try.
The result? A fantastic lunch that the whole family enjoyed.
This recipe is the epitome of comfort food, and you simply must give it a try. The best part? It’s low in carbs and packed with fiber, making it a perfect choice when you want to cut back on carbs without sacrificing taste. With just a handful of ingredients, you can whip up this satisfying and delectable Keto Instant Pot Cauliflower Curry.
The curry boasts the delightful flavor of coconut and is incredibly healthy. Thanks to the Instant Pot pressure cooker, it can be prepared in less than 20 minutes, making it a convenient option even on those busy weeknights. Plus, it’s gluten-free and vegan, so it can be enjoyed by those following a vegan diet as well.
Keto Pot Cauliflower Curry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Cumin (Jeera) Seeds
- 1 Large Onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 400 gms Tomatoes Crushed (about 1.5 cups)
- 350 ml Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Large head Cauliflower cut into medium size florets (1000 gms)
- Salt adjust to taste
- Juice of a Half Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro (Coriander Leaves)
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- Press saute on your instant pot. After that, add coconut oil to the pot. Once the oil turns hot, add bay leaf and cumin seeds into it. Let these ingredients splutter for a while but make sure you don’t over-splutter or burn them.
- Now add onions and ginger-garlic paste into the pot. Saute them for around 3 to 4 minutes until the onions turn light brown.
- Add finely chopped or pureed tomatoes into the pot. Also, add full-fat coconut milk along with dry spices, such as turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt, and cauliflower florets in it. Stir them well.
- If the mixture is too thick, consider adding around 1/2 cup of water to it.
- Securely close the lid for cooking.
- Select the instant pot’s pressure cook/manual setting at high pressure and set its cooking time to 0 minutes. Or select the Pressure cook/manual (low pressure) setting with a cooking time of 2 minutes.
- Once the instant pot starts beeping, immediately release its pressure manually before you remove its lid.
- Finally, squeeze some fresh lemon juice on it and garnish it with fresh coriander leaves.
- If the curry has too much liquid consistency, turn on its Saute mode and boil it for 2 to 3 minutes to get the desired consistency.
- When your cauliflower curry recipe is ready, serve it with Keto rice, roti, or Naan.
- Calories: 88kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
Do share your views about the Instant Port Cauliflower Curry recipe in the comment section below. Also, try my Keto Cauliflower Curd Recipe or Keto Cauliflower Tikka Masala recipes if you are left with more cauliflowers in your fridge.
Want to know more about such Keto-friendly recipes? Follow me on my Facebook and Instagram handles to learn my different Ketogenic recipes and Keto lifestyle. Stay fit and healthy!