Last updated on February 8, 2024
If you’re craving the delicious taste of Roti as much as I am, you’ll find a satisfying solution to quench your hunger in Indian Keto Diet, which you can seamlessly incorporate into your weight loss journey.
This simple Indian Keto flatbread recipe is now a regular part of my meals. Whether it’s breakfast or dinner, you can have them at any time of the day with your Keto Indian curries, vegetables, and as well as with your Keto Bulletproof Coffee, and you don’t have to think about being right on your Keto track. And the best part is that gets ready in a jiffy like a traditional roti.
This crunchy low-carb Indian Keto flatbread offers a delightful combination of flavors and textures. It’s soft and chewy on the inside, with a satisfying crispiness on the outside. So without further ado, get ready to dive into the mouthwatering recipe.
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tablespoon Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons Ghee or Coconut Oil or a mixture of both melted, plus about 1/2 tablespoon more Ghee or Coconut Oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon Gelatin dissolved in 1 tablespoon of boiling Water
- 120 ml of boiling Water
- Mix the coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mix the ghee, dissolved gelatin, and boiling water and make a soft dough.
- Separate the dough into two balls, then flatten each one to make rotis.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add a small amount of ghee to the skillet. Once melted, place one of the roti circles in the skillet and reduce the heat to medium.
- Cook until both sides of a roti turn golden, flip when necessary.
- Be careful the first time you flip, as the flatbread may scrunch up. Use a metal spatula to flip the roti properly.
- Adjust the heat as necessary to prevent burning and make it fluffy.
- Repeat the same procedure to make the second roti from the second dough.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition in one roti
If you liked my Indian Keto Flatbread, don’t forget to share your views in the dedicated comments section below.