Last updated on June 12, 2023
When a chocolate craving strikes, there’s no time to waste! That’s why I always keep a stash of healthy chocolate delice in my fridge, to sink my teeth into. After all, indulging in a little self-care is important. If you’re looking for a dessert that you can enjoy all year round, without the hassle of rolling dough and baking, then you must try my sugar-free Keto Peanut Butter Balls.
These delectable treats require just 4 simple ingredients. No need for almond flour, coconut flour, or expensive protein powder. All you need is peanuts, peanut butter, stevia, and sugar-free chocolate, and you’re good to go.
These Keto Peanut Butter Balls are fudgy, chocolaty, and packed with crunchy bursts of peanuts. Once you try them, you’ll find yourself making these keto energy balls every weekend to snack on throughout the week. And I guarantee that all the kids in your home will fall in love with these melt-in-your-mouth chocolate treats. They’re perfect for a Sunday binge or whenever your sweet tooth calls.
Feel free to get creative and replace the peanuts with almonds or walnuts if you prefer!
Now, let’s dive into the details of making these irresistible delights.
Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- Wax paper
- 75 grams Roasted Salted Peanuts finely chopped
- 130 grams Peanut Butter
- 100 grams Powdered Sweetener
- 250 grams Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Take a bowl and mix the chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and sweetener really well.
- Divide the mix into 18 pieces and shape them into balls.
- Place the balls on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate them until cold.
- On the other side, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double boiler. If you are using a microwave stir every 30 seconds until choco chips are 75% melted. Then just stir until the rest melt.
- If you’re using a double boiler stir continuously until they melt.
- Now, carefully dip each peanut butter ball in the chocolate and place it back on the wax paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.
- Enjoy later!
Don’t forget to tell me your views about the Keto Peanut Butter Balls and how you and your family liked it in the comment section. You can also try my Keto Rasmalai and Keto Till Laddu, these two desserts are really irresistible treats for people having sweet tooth.