When a chocolate craving hits me, there’s no time to waste for me. I always keep some healthy chocolate delice in my fridge to sink my teeth into. I miss no chance to please my inner sweet tooth, after all, that’s what you call self-care. If you’re wanting to try a dessert that you can make all year round without the hassle of rolling dough and baking, try my healthy sugar-free Keto Peanut Butter Balls.
The decadent dessert needs just 4 ingredients. It needs no almond flour, coconut flour, protein powder, and other expensive ingredients. Just peanuts, peanut butter, stevia, and sugar-free chocolate, and you’re all set to make these.
It is fudgy, chocolaty with crunchy and nutty bursts of peanuts. Try them once you’ll be making these keto energy balls every night of the weekend to snack on throughout the week. And I bet all the kids in your home will love these melt-in-mouth chocolate treats. It can be your perfect Sunday binge or whenever your sweet tooth calls.
You can also be creative and replace the peanuts with almonds or walnuts too !
Let’s quickly get into the details of making them.
Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- Wax paper
- 75 grams Roasted Salted Peanuts finely chopped
- 130 grams Peanut Butter
- 100 grams Powdered Sweetener
- 250 grams Sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Take a bowl and mix the chopped peanuts, peanut butter, and sweetener really well.
- Divide the mix into 18 pieces and shape them into balls.
- Place the balls on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate them until cold.
- On the other side, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or in a double boiler. If you are using a microwave stir every 30 seconds until choco chips are 75% melted. Then just stir until the rest melt.
- If you’re using a double boiler stir continuously until they melt.
- Now, carefully dip each peanut butter ball in the chocolate and place it back on the wax paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets.
- Enjoy later!
Don’t forget to tell me your views about the Keto Peanut Butter Balls and how you and your family liked it in the comment section. You can also try my Keto Rasmalai and Keto Till Laddoo, these two desserts are really irresistible treats for people having sweet tooth.
You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about my Ketogenic lifestyle and get your hands on a variety of Ketogenic recipes. Stay fit and healthy!