Last updated on June 12, 2023
Are you ready to embark on a delicious journey that combines the fluffy joy of pancakes with the health-conscious wonders of the Ketogenic diet? Well, get ready because today we’re diving into the delightful realm of Keto Pancakes!
The recipe I’m about to share is the ultimate solution for your low-carb, high-flavor cravings. I recently made these Keto Pancakes over the weekend, and they turned our breakfast into a delightful affair for the whole family.
With just a few simple ingredients and an easy process, these pancakes are a quick and hassle-free delight. Not only will you love them, but your kids will too. So prepare yourself to flip your way to pancake heaven.
Get ready to savor the enticing aroma, taste the fluffy goodness, and indulge in the guilt-free pleasure of Keto Pancakes! Your taste buds and your waistline will be grateful. Let’s dive into the recipe!
This recipe yields 6 small pancakes, but you can adjust the ingredients based on the number of pancakes you want to make.
Total Servings: 3
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 4 Eggs
- 100 grams of Almond Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
- 30 grams Butter
- Sweetener to taste
- Make a batter of the eggs, almond flour, and cinnamon powder. To make it, blend all the ingredients in a blender. You can also flip the ingredients with your hands using a flipper or maybe a spoon and a bowl.
- Heat butter – 1 tsp in a pan and then pour in the batter.
- Once you have poured in the batter, make sure to put the flame/heat on sim or low.
- Allow the pancake to cook from one side. Flip it to the other side once you are sure it is cooked on one side. Cook it on the other side till it turns a bit light brown.
- The average cooking time for this Keto-friendly pancake is 2 minutes. You can choose it to be a bit crispy or even soft according to your taste or the taste of individuals for whom you’re making or serving it.
- You can serve the pancakes with butter and a Keto-friendly syrup.
Nutrition Facts Per serving
- Calories: 183
- Net Carbs: 8g
- Carbs: 2g
- Fat: 16g
- Protein: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
So that’s how easily you can prepare Keto Pancakes for your sweet longings. Prepare these pancakes for yourself and your family. I love this amazing recipe, and I’m sure you’ll like it too. Just try it yourself. If you want to try some Chocolate Keto Desserts, you can try my Keto Almond Flour Chocolate Brownie or Keto Chocolate Muffins recipes.
Also, follow me on my Instagram and Facebook handles to stay updated about my healthy Ketogenic lifestyle and fun Ketogenic recipes. If you try any of these recipes, don’t forget to share your views with me in the comment section below.