Are you ready to embark on a mouthwatering journey that combines the joy of fluffy pancakes with the health-conscious wonders of the Ketogenic diet? Well, you’re in for a treat because today we’re diving into the delightful realm of Keto Pancakes! The recipe I am sharing with you today is the answer to your low-carb, high-flavor dreams. I made these Keto Pancakes recently this weekend, and they made my whole family’s breakfast quite happening.
With just a few ingredients and an easy process, these pancakes are a quick and hassle-free delight. Not only will you love them, but your kids will too. So get ready to flip your way to pancake heaven. Get ready to savor the aroma, taste the fluffy goodness, and indulge in the guilt-free pleasure of Keto Pancakes! Your taste buds and your waistline will thank you. Let’s get into the recipe!
The recipe makes 6 small pancakes – You can increase or decrease the ingredients according to the number of pancakes you want to make.
Total Servings – 3
Prep Time – 5 Minutes
Cook Time – 12 Minutes
100 grams of Almond Flour
1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
30 grams Butter
Keto Sweetener to taste
1. Make a batter of the eggs, almond flour, and cinnamon powder. To make it, blend all the ingredients in a blender. You can also flip the ingredients with your hands using a flipper or maybe a spoon and a bowl.
2. Heat butter – 1 tsp in a pan and then pour in the batter.
3. Once you have poured in the batter make sure to put the flame/heat on sim or low.
4. Allow the pancake to cook from one side. Flip it to the other side once you are sure it is cooked on one side. Cook it on the other side till it turns a bit light brown.
5. The average cooking time for this Keto-friendly pancake is 2 minutes. You can choose it to be a bit crispy or even soft according to your taste of the taste of individuals for whom you making or serving it.
6. You can serve the pancakes with butter and a Keto-friendly syrup.
Nutrition Facts Per serving
Net Carbs: 8g
So that’s how easily you can prepare Keto Pancakes for your sweet longings. Prepare these pancakes for yourself and your family. I love this amazing recipe and I’m sure you’ll like it too. Just try it yourself. If you want to try some Chocolate Keto Desserts, you can try my Keto Almond Flour Chocolate Brownie or Keto Chocolate Muffins recipes.
Also, follow me on my Instagram and Facebook handles to stay updated about my healthy Ketogenic lifestyle and fun Ketogenic recipes. If you try any of these recipes, don’t forget to share your views with me in the comment section below.