Last updated on June 22, 2023
Curries hold a special place in the hearts and meals of Indian families. I, too, have an unwavering love for Indian curries, and it’s this passion that drives me to experiment in the kitchen and create healthy and delightful curry recipes for my family.
Through my culinary journey, I’ve stumbled upon a Keto-suitable Indian curry that never fails to bring smiles to the faces of my loved ones.
Today, I’m excited to share with you my favorite recipe for Keto Mushroom Curry, a dish that is quick and easy to prepare, even for beginners or bachelors, and delivers incredible results.
While this curry may not fit into your daily macros, it’s a treat you can indulge in on those special days when you want to pamper yourself. I encourage you to give it a try and savor the flavors that will surely delight your taste buds.
Keto Mushroom Curry Recipe
- Nonstick pot
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 450 gms Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 Medium onion Diced
- 2 Garlic cloves Minced
- 1 tbsp Grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- ¼ tsp Chili powder
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree or paste
- 1 cup Full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup Vegetable stock or broth
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 tbsp Chopped cilantro or fresh coriander leaves
- Take a nonstick pot and heat it over a gas stove on medium heat.
- Add olive oil into the pot and heat that for a while, then add onion and cook that for about 3 minutes. Stir well and cook until the onion turns light brown.
- After that add mushroom and cook, keep stirring the mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the garlic and ginger and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Then add in the curry powder and chili powder, tomato sauce and purée, coconut milk, and vegetable stock or broth into the pan and stir well to make a good mix.
- Now turn the heat to medium-high and boil the mixture. After that, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cover the pot and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add in the lime juice and serve with the fresh green coriander leaves on top.
Do let me know in the comment section, how you like the recipe. Enjoy!