Curries have always been an important meal for Indian families. My love for Indian curries is indivisible, and that is one reason why I love doing experiments in the kitchen to prepare exciting curry recipes which are healthy and delightful for the whole family. In my course of experiments, I have discovered a Keto-friendly Indian curry that never fails to bring a smile to the faces of my family members. Today,I have got you my favorite Keto Mushroom Curry Recipe which is quick and the easiest that a novice or a bachelor can also prepare with an amazing outcome.
You can try this the day you want to treat yourself, it might not fit into your macros daily. But do give it a try and give yourself a treat.
Keto Mushroom Curry Recipes
- Nonstick pot
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 450 gms Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 Medium onion Diced
- 2 Garlic cloves Minced
- 1 tbsp Grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- ¼ tsp Chili powder
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree or paste
- 1 cup Full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup Vegetable stock or broth
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 tbsp Chopped cilantro or fresh coriander leaves
- Take a nonstick pot and heat it over a gas stove on medium heat.
- Add olive oil into the pot and heat that for a while, then add onion and cook that for about 3 minutes. Stir well and cook until the onion turns light brown.
- After that add mushroom and cook, keep stirring the mix for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the garlic and ginger and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Then add in the curry powder and chili powder, tomato sauce and purée, coconut milk, and vegetable stock or broth into the pan and stir well to make a good mix.
- Now turn the heat to medium-high and boil the mixture. After that, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cover the pot and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add in the lime juice and serve with the fresh green coriander leaves on top.
Do let me know in the comment section, how you like the recipe. Enjoy!