This Keto Naan bread is yet another Indian recipe that is available in a Ketogenic avatar. It vgets ready in about 30 minutes and is a great breakfast meal. Not only it is a good fit for the main dish, but it can also be used as a side dish with soup or salad.
For those of you looking for the best low-carb bread recipes, it is a must-know recipe. Each piece of the Keto naan has merely 6 grams of net carbs, compared to 40 grams of the same for typical non-Keto naan bread.
So, it is excellent for people following a strict Ketogenic diet plan for weight loss. Even if you’re not following a Ketogenic diet, you will still enjoy the bread-ish and coconut flavor that the recipe has to offer. So, get ready!
How to Prepare Keto Naan Bread
Keto naan bread can be prepared in less than 30 minutes, making it an ideal Keto dish to prepare when you have not much time to spare. Following are the instructions for preparing the low-carb, Keto naan bread recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 3750F and line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a large bowl and thoroughly mix the Greek yogurt and shredded mozzarella cheese in it.
- Microwave the mozzarella-yogurt mixture for about 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring after every 30 seconds to ensure smoothness.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, and eggs in a medium-size bowl and stir together well.
- Add the flour mixture to the cheese mixture and knead the same to get a smooth dough
- Roll the dough into a ball and divide the same into 6 pie-like pieces.
- Roll each of the pieces into a ball and then use your hands to give each of them a flatbread shape with about 0.25-inch of thickness.
- Bake each of the bread naan for about 8 to 10 minutes or up until a few golden brown spots form on it.
- Whisk together butter, fresh parsley, and garlic powder in a small bowl and coat each naan bread with it.
- Microwave all the naan bread for another 2 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: If the dough is too sticky to work with then store it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes until it turns slightly cool to touch.
When baking the naan bread, pop out any bubbles forming using a fork
That’s all about the Keto naan bread recipe. Hope you enjoy it! Don’t forget to share your suggestions, tips, remarks, opinions, et cetera about the Keto recipe via the dedicated comments section below. Until next time!
2 thoughts on “Keto Naan Bread”
Can I use this as a pizza base too?
Yes why not 🙂