If you can do without chicken and paneer, and not without “Chai Biscuit “, then this post is for you.
If you can do without BPC and not without your morning tea, then this post is definitely for you.
There are some things in life that you just cannot do without, and a hot cup of tea with a simple biscuit is just that.
I have for you today a simple Keto Chai and Biscuit, that are easy to make and so comforting. And I have been eating these biscuits, almost daily. And I urge you to make them right away. I enjoy these biscuits with a cup of Keto masala chai, which I make with cardamom powder and coconut milk. Try these biscuits and chai today, and bring the romance back into your life.
When you go on Keto, you miss the crunch factor in your diet. Food is awesome, there is loads of variety, but the bite is missing. I have been on Keto for more than two years now and have tried all kinds of breads, buns and cookies. But the one I have for you today is going to be my favourite for a long time to come.
Ingredients For Keto Chai/Masala Tea
- 100 ml Coconut Milk, the quantity will vary depending on whether you like strong or mild tea
- 1 pinch Cardamom powder
- Stevia optional
- Any Black Tea of your choice
Procedure Keto Chai
Boil the diluted coconut milk, add the tea leaves and boil on low heat for a minute or so. Add the cardamom powder, stevia and boil for another 30 secs. Strain the tea and enjoy it hot with my Keto Biscuits.
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 35 mins at 250 degrees Celsius
- Makes: 14 to 15
Procedure Keto Biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees Celcius.
- Melt the butter and soften the peanut butter in a microwave and add to the mixing bowl.
3. Add the cream to the bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
4. The dessicated coconut needs to be added at this stage and mix the batter some more.
5. Grind the almonds in a blender and add to the dough. You can add any spices you want to the batter at this stage, like cinnamon, but I decided to keep it simple.
6. Add the baking powder, salt and stevia, mix well till a dough like batter is formed. Ensure that there are no lumps.
7. Break the egg in the dough and mix till you get a creamy and workable mixture.
8. Roll your dough into balls and place them on your baking sheet, on the baking tray. Do not keep them very close to each other, leave a gap of an inch atleast. Press each biscuit down with your finger or a fork, so that you get a pattern on the biscuit.
9. Bake them at 250 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes or until the sides start becoming golden. When you will take them out they will look soft to touch, but let them cool off overnight. You will see that by the morning they will get hard. Please sprinkle stevia powder on them, while they are cooling off, for sure.
10. Enjoy your crispy, yummy cookies with your hot cup of tea,
Also Make: Keto Tortillas
2 thoughts on “Priya’s Keto Chai and Biscuit”
This is a very tasty recipe. My kids are also enjoying this.
Thank you !