Nothing feels as satisfying as digging into a warm bowl of delicious halwa while it rains outside, and the satisfaction doubles when you know that it won’t’ add any sugar to your diet. This time, I have got you Keto Zucchini Halwa, a warm and comforting bowl of Indian Keto Dessert flavored with cardamom and delicious dry fruits. It’s sugar-free and healthy, so you can relish it without guilt.
Keto Zucchini Halwa is a perfect instant dessert for any occasion. I often serve this to my family when they are in the mood to relish a decadent dessert. It’s really a minimum ingredient and low-labor recipe that does not require much of your time. Preparing it is a breeze, let’s check out how to do that.
Keto Zucchini Halwa
- steel grater
- 2 medium-sized zucchini (200gm or 2 cups)
- ½ cup heavy coconut cream
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp ghee/clarified butter
- 5 sweetener of your choice
- 12 almonds & 8 pistachios
- Take the zucchinis or bottle gourds and peel and cut them into 2. Slice out the seeds from the zucchinis and grate them using a steel grater, and put aside.
- Now, take a pan and put that on a gas stove on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add ghee/clarified butter to that.
- After that add almond and pistachio nuts and fry until golden brown (just over a min) and then keep aside.
- Now in the same pan, add grated zucchini or bottle gourd and cook on low-medium heat for at least 5 minutes.
- After that add milk, heavy whipping cream, crushed fried nuts, and green food color, and let it simmer for at least 5 minutes, stir well continuously while doing so.
- Dish the dessert out and enjoy.
Keto people can have this Zucchini Halwa anytime to satisfy their mid-week sugar cravings. I also have a couple of other zucchini recipes on my blog, including Zucchini Sabji and Sambhar. A zucchini dessert was missing, and here I am to amend that. You can also try my Keto Rasmalai and Keto Till Laddoo, these two desserts are really irresistible treats for people having sweet tooth.
Don’t forget to tell me in the comment section your views about the recipe and how you and your family liked it.