Last updated on July 27, 2023
Saturday nights are made for movie marathons and indulging in delicious desserts. My girls might not love every movie selection I make, but dessert is always a winner.
And when it comes to satisfying your sweet tooth, nothing beats a rich and fudgy chocolate brownie. That’s why I’m excited to share my recipe for Keto Almond Flour Chocolate Brownies—a treat that will surely have you coming back for more!
I’ve spent countless hours perfecting this recipe to bring you the ultimate fudgy goodness. These brownies are incredibly decadent and easy to whip up in no time. Plus, you’ll only need 6 simple ingredients to create this mouthwatering dessert.
Also Try: 11 Best Indian Keto Desserts & Sweets for Deepawali.
Prepare to be amazed as you bite into these rich, chocolatey squares that are packed with flavor and texture. Each bite is a delightful experience that will leave you craving another brownie.
If you’re on keto, let me tell you, these brownies are completely Keto-friendly!
Whether you’re enjoying a cosy movie night with your family or simply treating yourself to a delectable dessert, these Keto Almond Flour Chocolate Brownies are a must-try. So, let’s dive into the recipe and satisfy those chocolate cravings in the most delicious way possible!
Keto Almond chocolate brownies recipe
- Parchment paper
- lined pan
- ½ cup Unsalted butter
- 1.5 cup Unsweetened baking chocolate
- ¾ cup Almond Flour, preferably blanched
- ⅔ cup Erythirol or any sweetener of your choice
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 Eggs (at room temperature) large
- 1 Vanilla extract
- ¼ Sea salt (only if using unsalted butter)
- ¼ Walnuts (Chopped or grated)
- Before you start, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
- Prepare a 8×8 in (20×20 cm) pan in you’ll bake your brownies. Line a that with parchment paper on all edges from top to bottom from inside.
- Now, melt the butter and chocolate together in a double boiler, stir occasionally, until it becomes smooth then remove from heat.
- After that stir in the vanilla extract.
- Now, add in the almond flour, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, sea salt, and eggs. Stir all of them until the texture become uniform. The batter will be a little grainy.
- Pour the batter to the lined pan evenly to all sides. Smooth the top of using a spatula or with the back of a spoon.
- Now sprinkle chopped walnuts and press a little into the top.
- Bake it about 13-18 minutes. T check if it is ready insert a toothpick in the middle of the brownie. If the toothpick comes out almost clean with just a little batter on it. Brownie is ready. You don’t have to wait for it to come out totally clean.
- Let the brownie cool completely before moving or cutting into pieces. If you see some butter pooled on top of brownie, do not drain it. It will absorb back in after cooling.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy with your family.
Share your views about the Keto Almond Flour Chocolate Brownie in the dedicated comments section below. Also, try my Keto Rasmalai and Keto Till Laddoo, these two desserts are really irresistible treats for people having sweet tooth.