Saturday nights are often movie night in my house, and with a movie comes dessert! My girls might not love every movie selection I make, but dessert is always a winner. Today’s recipe is for all chocolate brownie lovers out there who cannot stop gorging on brownies like me. Try my Keto Almond Flour Chocolate Brownie, and I bet this drool-worthy decadent dessert is sure to satisfy you when those chocolate cravings strike.
I did tons of testing to bring you this super fudgy and delicious Keto brownie recipe. These are so yummy and easy to make in a snap. And you only need 6 ingredients for them.
Let’s get into the making of this no-fuss, last-minute dessert that has become my kids’ absolute favorite, and I bet every member of your family will relish it with a bright smile on their faces.
Keto Almond chocolate brownies recipe
- Parchment paper
- lined pan
- ½ cup Unsalted butter
- 1.5 cup Unsweetened baking chocolate
- ¾ cup Almond Flour, preferably blanched
- ⅔ cup Erythirol or any sweetener of your choice
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 Eggs (at room temperature) large
- 1 Vanilla extract
- ¼ Sea salt (only if using unsalted butter)
- ¼ Walnuts (Chopped or grated)
- Before you start, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
- Prepare a 8×8 in (20×20 cm) pan in you’ll bake your brownies. Line a that with parchment paper on all edges from top to bottom from inside.
- Now, melt the butter and chocolate together in a double boiler, stir occasionally, until it becomes smooth then remove from heat.
- After that stir in the vanilla extract.
- Now, add in the almond flour, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, sea salt, and eggs. Stir all of them until the texture become uniform. The batter will be a little grainy.
- Pour the batter to the lined pan evenly to all sides. Smooth the top of using a spatula or with the back of a spoon.
- Now sprinkle chopped walnuts and press a little into the top.
- Bake it about 13-18 minutes. T check if it is ready insert a toothpick in the middle of the brownie. If the toothpick comes out almost clean with just a little batter on it. Brownie is ready. You don’t have to wait for it to come out totally clean.
- Let the brownie cool completely before moving or cutting into pieces. If you see some butter pooled on top of brownie, do not drain it. It will absorb back in after cooling.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy with your family.
Share your views about the Keto Almond Flour Chocolate Brownie in the dedicated comments section below. Also, try my Keto Rasmalai and Keto Till Laddoo, these two desserts are really irresistible treats for people having sweet tooth.