Last updated on June 13, 2023
If you’re a fan of sweet and tasty chocolate muffins but following a Keto diet, I have great news for you. I’ve created a Keto-friendly version of chocolate muffins that you can enjoy guilt-free.
Introducing my very own Keto Chocolate Muffins!
You can bake a batch of Keto Chocolate Muffins, store them in the refrigerator and have them as and when you feel like giving yourself a treat.
Don’t be fooled by their Keto-friendly label; these chocolate muffins are incredibly delicious and have a unique flavor of their own. They are gluten-free, grain-free, and packed with goodness.
Once you try these muffins, I’m confident they’ll become your new favorite treat. This recipe yields 12 muffins, but you can easily scale up the ingredients to make more if desired.
Keto Chocolate Muffins
- 100 gm Butter (melted and unsalted)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 100 gm almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup heavy cream or 100ml Coconut cream
- ½ cup cup Stevia or Erythirol
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips or break any sugar free slab of chocolate in small pieces
- ½ cup cocoa powder, preferably unsweetened
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a standard 12-hole muffin tray with cupcake papers.
- Mix almond flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and erythritol or stevia in a bowl.
- Add eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla extract to the bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Now, add the melted butter to the mixture and combine it well.
- Place the sugar-free chocolate chips in the bowl and stir well so that each chocolate chip gets covered completely.
- Pour the mixture evenly on the muffin tray.
- Place the muffin tray in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- You can either eat the prepared muffin right away or allow them to cool.
That wraps up the recipe. Now, you can enjoy your favorite chocolate muffins without getting concerned about unhealthy carbohydrates. Enjoy!