Chocolate Muffins are sweet and tasty but extremely high on carbs. So, you obviously cannot have them on Keto. But since I love muffins I had to find a Keto friendly version of them. Hence, I have for you today, my version of Keto Chocolate Muffins.
You can bake a batch of Keto Chocolate Muffins, store them in the refrigerator and have them as and when you feel like giving yourself a treat.
Being Keto friendly doesn’t mean that these Keto chocolate muffins aren’t yummy. In fact, they have a flavor of their own. You can try these gluten and grain-free muffins, and I am sure they will become your favorite too. Although the recipe mentioned here yields 12 muffins, you can increase the ingredients in the same ratio to prepare more muffins.
How to Prepare Keto Chocolate Muffins
The preparation of Keto chocolate muffins isn’t a complex process. You can get it right the very first time of trying. Here are the step-by-step instructions on preparing them:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a standard 12-hole muffin tray with cupcake papers.
2. Mix almond flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and erythritol or stevia in a bowl.
3. Add eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla extract to the bowl and blend thoroughly.
4. Now, add the melted butter to the mixture and combine it well.
5. Place the sugar-free chocolate chips in the bowl and stir well so that each chocolate chip gets covered completely.
6. Pour the mixture evenly on the muffin tray.
7. Place the muffin tray in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
8. You can either eat the prepared muffin right away or allow them to cool.
Note: The muffins will shrink a little after getting cooled.
That wraps up the recipe. Now, you can enjoy your favorite chocolate muffins without getting concerned about the unhealthy carbohydrates. Enjoy!