I have for you today an easy dessert which you can make anytime you are in the mood to pamper yourself. It is a no-bake Keto Strawberry Cheesecake, which is totally vegetarian. So it’s a reason to rejoice for the bachelors, for those who think Cheese cakes are only for those who eat eggs and for those who love desserts and also for those who dread baking.
In my last trip to the plains I picked up a new brand of Cream Cheese which is being made in India, it is very low in carbs and has no sugar at all. So that’s good news!
Look for it next time you are out Keto grocery shopping.
The cheesecake has fresh strawberries, which you can reduce or omit if you want to lower the carbs further. You can add a dash of lime juice if you want to make a lemon cheesecake. In the crumb, I have used almonds and walnuts. You can always skip the walnuts and replace them with flax seeds or use only almonds. For the crumb, I have used Amul Butter but you can always use any unsalted butter you have at home.
Just in case you do not get cream cheese in your local store, then try the cheesecake I made with freshly made paneer or cottage cheese and hung curd or Greek yogurt.
The Cheese Cake should be served chilled and with the summer around the corner, it is a good dessert to keep ready in the fridge.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake’s Making Procedure
1. Weigh the almonds and grind them, till a fine powder is obtained.
2. Put this almond powder in a mixing bowl.
3. Next, weigh the walnuts and grind them too.
4. Add them to the mixing bowl with grounded almonds.
5. Now add the sweetener to the bowl and mix it well.
6. Measure the butter and melt it in the microwave.
7. Add the butter to the mixing bowl and make a fine paste.
8. Now take four glasses or bowls and divide the crumb equally in these glasses.
9. Press it lightly and let them chill in the fridge.
10. Measure and wash the strawberries and put them in a food processor.
11. Add the sweetener and blend till a fine puree is formed.
12. Now add the cream cheese, ensure that it has been lying on the kitchen counter for an hour or so.
13. Once the cream cheese blends well, measure the hung curd and add that too.
14. Taste the mixture once for sweetness and blend till a fine, fluffy paste is formed.
15. Divide the strawberry mixture in four bowls and allow it to chill for at least an hour in the fridge.
16. Serve chilled!