Looking to try something veg on your Ketogenic Diet?
Try Keto Makhani Cauliflower bites. This is a no-dairy, complete veg ketogenic recipe. Although the name says makhani i.e. with butter, the recipe is completely free from butter. The replacement is coconut cream and olive oil.
The Keto Makhani Cauliflower bites recipe is pretty straightforward to make. You need cauliflower florets and some other ingredients that are common in any Indian kitchen.
This ketogenic recipe is excellent if you want to ditch butter chicken and meat for a less-carb and dairy- and meat-free dish. So, let’s get started.
Keto Makhani Cauliflower Bites Recipe
- 600 gm cauliflower
- 60 gm tomato puree
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Remove the florets from the cauliflower and clean the same. Season with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and tandoori masala.
- Bake the seasoned cauliflower in the oven at 2000C for 15 to 20 minutes. Let it sit in the oven.
- Take a saucepan and place it on medium-high heat. Add the remaining olive oil to it and fry the cumin seeds and ginger-garlic paste in it.
- Now, add the tomato puree and species to the saucepan. Cover it and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk to the saucepan and garnish it with fresh coriander. Add salt to taste.
- Add the sauce to the cauliflower and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
That completes the keto makhani bites recipe. Hope you like it. Is there something wrong here? Have some suggestions? Use the dedicated comments section below to share your views. Thanks in advance.