Chicken is galore in Keto and can be made in so many different ways. And surprisingly every time it tastes as good as before. So when on Keto you will by default keep looking for different recipes and ways to cook it. I have for you today an easy recipe to cook chicken. Butter Chicken needs very few ingredients and tastes delicious. It is cooked in butter and pepper as the main ingredients and is ready in very little time.
My Keto Butter Pepper Chicken will become your family’s favorite too and you will be asked again and again to cook it. Try this easy recipe this Sunday and make it even extra special by adding some Keto Buns to it. I have used roughly and freshly grinded peppercorns for this recipe. But if you have small kids at home, you can always replace that with freshly grinded pepper powder.
Keto Butter Pepper Chicken is sure to lift your spirit and leave a very special aftertaste in your mouth.
And mind you it has no ginger, garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
Best Keto Butter Chicken Recipe
- 1 kg Broiler Chicken
- 100 gm Hung Curd or Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 50 gm Amul Butter
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Red Chilly Powder
- White and Pink salt according to taste
- 50 gm Black Peppercorns whole
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and pat it dry.
- The hung curd needs to be measured and keep ready with the the spices.
- Measure the peppercorns and roughly grind them. Pick the top corns which are not powdered completely and keep them aside for the tempering.
- The hung curd, salt, powdered pepper, red chili powder needs to be added to the chicken and mixed with your hands, untill the chicken is covered properly with the marinade.
- Add the olive oil to the marinade, mix some more. Let the chicken rest in the fridge for four to five hours.
- Measure the butter and heat it in a thick bottomed pan or wok. Add the half grinded pepper corns we had kept aside to it, when hot.
- Drop the chicken in the butter and start cooking on low heat.
- After four to five minutes cover the chicken and let it be for ten to twelve minutes on low heat. Keep stirring at regular intervals.
- Once the chicken has an even golden colour you can serve it hot. Enjoy!
- Fats – 17.3
- Net Carbs – 4.7
- Protein – 50.1
Also Read: Priya’s Keto Bombil Duck Pickle
4 thoughts on “Priya’s Easy Keto Butter Chicken”
Hi priya, love you blog. I want to travel to India soon but I don’t know how difficult it will be to do Keto on the move. Obviously, I’d avoid rice in restaurants but do a lot of the curries and things contain hidden sugar? How do you personally eat out Keto style ? Thank you
All the kebabs, tikka, palak paneer, ceaser salad are safe to eat.
Avoid butter chicken, soups and anything which has a creamy base.
Thank you so much
You are most welcome. Do send me pictures when you cook this.