Are you on a Ketogenic Diet and craving a delicious vegetarian dish? Try these mouthwatering Keto Makhani Cauliflower Bites. Despite the name makhani which typically refers to a dish made with butter, this recipe is completely vegan and vegetarian.
Instead of butter, I’ll be using coconut cream and olive oil to achieve the same creamy texture and rich flavor.
Making these Makhani Cauliflower Bites is a breeze. You’ll need cauliflower florets and a few other common ingredients found in any Indian kitchen.
It’s a simple yet flavorful recipe that allows you to enjoy the indulgent taste of Makhani without the high carb and dairy content.
So, why not give it a try and savor a delicious, low-carb, and dairy and meat-free alternative to butter chicken? Let’s dive into the recipe and get cooking!
Keto Makhani Cauliflower Bites Recipe
- 600 gm cauliflower
- 60 gm tomato puree
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Remove the florets from the cauliflower and clean the same. Season with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and tandoori masala.
- Bake the seasoned cauliflower in the oven at 2000C for 15 to 20 minutes. Let it sit in the oven.
- Take a saucepan and place it on medium-high heat. Add the remaining olive oil to it and fry the cumin seeds and ginger-garlic paste in it.
- Now, add the tomato puree and species to the saucepan. Cover it and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk to the saucepan and garnish it with fresh coriander. Add salt to taste.
- Add the sauce to the cauliflower and bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
That completes the keto makhani bites recipe. Hope you like it. Is there something wrong here? Have some suggestions? Use the dedicated comments section below to share your views. Thanks in advance.