Cauliflower is to Keto, is what pasta is to an Italian !! There are loads of Keto recipes that are prepared using the humble cauliflower. One such simple recipe is the Keto Cauliflower Cole Slaw. This healthy, creamy Keto cold salad, is very easy to prepare as it only requires prepping up and no cooking at all.
You are free to spice up according to your taste buds. There is a lot of room for experimentation here.
Keto Cauliflower Cole Slaw Recipe
- 400 gm Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds (Crushed) [Optional]
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- ½ Cup Full Fat Heinz, mayonnaise Please pick a brand with minimum or no added sugar
- ⅓ Cup full cream
- A pinch of ground black pepper, chilli flakes and dried oregano is optional
- Salt as per taste
- Chop the cauliflower into thinly-sliced pieces using a food processor or a slicer.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl
- Add the cauliflower slices to the bowl and mix thoroughly
- Serve and enjoy!
If you prefer tender cauliflower over raw cauliflower then you can cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes before starting with the recipe. In place of the fennel seeds, you can also use finely-chopped dried or fresh herbs of your liking.
You can also refrigerate the Keto cauliflower slaw for up to 2 to 3 days. It will taste better once all the ingredients get a good time to mix well. Of course, the Keto cauliflower slaw is delicious and healthy food. Although it is low in carbohydrates, the amount of fiber and protein is also low. More nutrition information about Keto Cauliflower Cole Slaw Carbohydrates – 5 grams (net) Fat – 25 grams Fiber – 2 grams Protein – 3 grams
Hope you enjoy the Keto cauliflower recipe. Feel free to share your suggestions, tips, remarks, corrections, etc. via the dedicated comments section below. We would love to involve in a healthy conversation. Thanks in advance!