Check out my Keto Dosa Recipe which is best served as a breakfast recipe or even as a wholesome dinner meal with my South Indian Keto Coconut Chutney and Keto Sambhar. Ever since I shared my Keto Idli recipe on my blog, I received so many requests from my readers to share Keto recipe of Dosa. It took me a while but here it is finally.
The most satisfying thing to do after a long tiring week is whipping some scrumptious comfort food. Cooking and relishing a wholesome and comforting meal on weekends is something I really enjoy. It’s a perfect escape for me to beat Monday blues.
Since regular Dosa uses high-carb ingredients like rice and lentil for the batter, it cannot be a part of the Keto Diet. I made this Dosa with Keto-friendly ingredients like almond flour, coconut milk, and cheese to fit perfectly into the Keto lifestyle. It has all the classic south Indian flavors. It tastes crispy, savory and so delightful that having it once will leave you craving for more. So without any further ado let’s jump straight to the recipe.
Keto Dosa Recipe | Dosa in Keto
- Nonstick Pan
- Clean fabric.
- ½ cup Almond flour
- ½ cup Shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup Coconut milk thick
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of cumin seeds(jeera) powder
- A pinch hing (asafetida)
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil for frying dosa
- 2 tbsp Warm water optional
- The first thing you need to do is to prepare the batter at least 20 to 30 minutes before you start making the dosa.
- Start with mixing all the ingredients except coconut oil in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients really well till you get an even and pouring consistency batter. You can add warm water to the batter if it is too thick.
- Let the batter rest for at least 30 minutes. Feel free to adjust the batter’s texture using warm water later also.
- Now, take a nonstick dosa pan and grease it evenly with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter onto the pan and spread it evenly in a circular shape.
- Now, add some oil and cook the dosa on medium heat until it gets crispy and golden brown and the sides begin to lift a bit from the pan.
- Fold over the dosa and cook evenly from the both sides.
- Lastly, serve with Coconut chutney and Sambhar.
- Before making the other Dosa, reduce the heat to low and clean up the pan by sprinkling some water and then wiping it off with a clean fabric.
If you’ve tried my Crispy Keto Dosa Recipe then don’t forget to rate the recipe! If you’re a non-vegetarian, try my Keto Kaleji Masala and Keto Sri Lankan Fish Curry with similar South Indian flavors. You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about my Ketogenic lifestyle.