India is a vast country and every state has something unique to offer. When you travel down south, you will notice abundant use of Coconut in all the dishes. Dishes like dosa, idlis, wada and uttapam are world-famous. But sadly they are not pro Keto, since they all are made from rice flour and lentil flour. But there is one thing, which has to be pro-Keto, the absolutely delicious Keto Coconut Chutney. If you haven’t eaten this, then you really are missing something. You need very few ingredients and a powerful grinder. This chutney can be stored in the refrigerator for a week, and can be used as a dip for veggies. You can also eat it with any Keto meal as an accompaniment. When you go out for shopping, just ensure that you get an absolutely fresh coconut for this recipe.
Keto Coconut Chutney Making Procedure:
1. Grate the coconut and make it as fine as you can.
2. Either get roasted Bengal Gram from the market or roast it lightly at home.
3. Drop the chillies in the grinder.
4. In a grinder first put the coconut and the chilies and start grinding.
5. I suggest don’t put all at one time. Do it in portions.
6. Now add the Bengal gram and keep grinding. At this point the chutney will seem very dry.
7. Add the yogurt and grind more, add the salt.
8. For the tadka, In a wok heat the coconut oil. Drop the dried red chilies in it.
9. After a few seconds add curry leaves to the oil, and lower the heat.
10. Add the mustard seeds and let them splutter.
11. Pour this tadka over the chutney and mix well.