The Keto Poha recipe belongs to the Indian cuisine. It is a healthy breakfast option which can also be had as lunch or dinner. This savory and spicy Indian recipe is low on carbs, making it an ideal food idea for Ketogenic diet followers. The original recipe uses flattened rice flakes, which we will be replacing with grated cauliflower.
It is relished typically in southern parts of India but also has made its way to all over the country in recent years. This recipe is refreshing, can be carried to work and can be made in a jiffy.
Although the Keto poha recipe requires a number of ingredients, it takes merely 20 minutes to finish cooking the same.
How to Prepare Keto Poha
The Keto poha recipe isn’t only a delectable and healthy food idea but also one that is quick to make. Following is the step by step procedure for preparing the Keto poha:
1. Separate the florets and stalks from the cauliflower.
2. Put the florets in a food processor and cut the stalks into cubes. Or grate them by hand.
3. Boil the stalks in salted water for about 10 minutes or until getting tender.
4. Take a frying pan to dry roast the peanuts until they turn golden brown. Set them aside in a bowl.
5. Use the same frying pan for heating the Ghee, until hot.
6. Add the mustard seeds to the heated ghee and add the curry leaves and onion as soon as the mustard seeds start popping. Lower the heat.
7. Add a little salt and turmeric and fry out the mix. Keep stirring with a light hand.
8. Now, add the green chili and the remaining peanuts to the fried mixture and fry it for another one minute.
9. Add the cauliflower rice to the mixture, season with salt. Cover and cook on medium heat setting until the cauliflower turns tender.
10. Add the boiled stalks to the cooked up cauliflower and mix it thoroughly.
11. Turn off the heat and garnish the cauliflower with coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Submit your tips, suggestions, remarks, corrections, and anything via the dedicated comments section below. Until next time!