The winter has been terrible this year, and it’s still going on. The winds are howling and there seems to be no respite from the cold weather. And what can comfort you more in this cold than a cup of hot soup, which warms your hands, your heart and your soul. And since we do not have heated homes in this part of the world, a soup that gets ready in a jiffy is always welcome. I have for you today a thick, creamy and yummy Keto Broccoli Soup soup. It is very low on carbs, very filling and completely vegetarian.
You can keep the consistency according to your taste and if you want you can always replace the coconut milk with almond milk. I have just added salt, pepper and pink salt to it, but you can add other herbs and spices if you wish.
Keto Broccoli Soup Recipe
- 200 gm Cauliflower finely chopped
- 100 gm Brocolli finely chopped
- 50 ml Dabur Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 30 gm Onion fine chopped
- Pink and Table salt according to taste
- White pepper according to taste
- Wash the cauliflower and chop it finely.
- Wash the broccoli and chop it.
- In a pan warm the olive oil and add the onions. Saute them till dark pink.
- Add the cauliflower to the onion and add salt, pepper and pink salt and stir.
- Dilute the coconut milk and add to the pan and cover for eight to ten minutes till the cauliflower softens.
- When the cauliflower is cooked add half of the broccoli to the pan and cook for another five to seven minutes.
- Now let it cool down, before blending it in a mixer.
- Add the rest of the broccoli. Serve Hot. I had some mozzarella cheese at home which I sprinkled on the soup before serving.
- Cals – 116
- Net Carbs – 6.1 g
- Proteins – 3.8 g
- Fats – 7.7 g