Last updated on July 1, 2023
The season of soups is upon us, and today I have a delightful Keto version of mushroom garlic soup recipe to share with you. Mushrooms have always held a special place in my heart, with their versatility and delicious flavors. When combined with garlic, they create a culinary symphony that is hard to resist.
This particular soup features the richness of coconut milk, but if you prefer, you can easily substitute it with almond milk for a different twist. Likewise, if you have fresh garlic on hand, feel free to use that instead of garlic powder. The beauty of this soup lies in its simplicity and adaptability to suit your taste preferences.
In no time at all, you can have a steaming bowl of mushroom and garlic goodness ready to be enjoyed. I recommend making some extra and savoring it during those cozy evenings spent with your family and kids. It’s the perfect opportunity to unwind, share stories, and indulge in the comforting flavors of this soup.
Also Try: 5 Best Vegetable Keto Soup Recipes by Priya
Don’t worry about the small amount of onion used in the recipe—it’s just 25 grams for two servings. That won’t bite.
Keto Mushroom Garlic Soup Recipe
- 120 gm Cauliflower fine chopped
- 100 gm White Mushrooms
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 25 gm Onion chopped
- 75 ml Coconut milk
- Half tsp Garlic powder
- Pink Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Wash the Cauliflower and the Mushrooms, then chop them up.
- In a wok heat the oil and add the onions to it.
- Once the onions turn dark pink, add the mushrooms to the wok.
- Add salt, pepper and sauté the mushrooms on high heat. Once they look nice and golden switch off the heat.
- Add the cauliflower and the coconut milk and garlic powder to another pan.
- Cover the pan and boil the cauliflower on medium heat. Add some salt and pepper.
- Once the cauliflower is soft, let it cool down.
- Now mix the cauliflower with the mushrooms. Blend them together.
- Keep the consistency, according to your taste. Serve hot.
- Fat – 9.1 g
- Proteins – 3.3 g
- Net Carbs – 4.3 g