It’s the season of soups and I have another one for you today. Mushrooms have been on my list of favorite veggies since childhood. You can do so much with them.
And when you combine them with garlic they become delicious. This soup has coconut milk, but you can always use almond milk. You can also use fresh garlic if you don’t want to use powder. The soup is ready in no time and you can make some extra and have it in the evenings, while you spend time with the family and kids. And please do not worry about the onion, its just 25gms in two servings. That won’t bite!
Keto Mushroom Garlic Soup Recipe
They blend well with so many other veggies and are so delightful on their own too. This Keto Mushroom Garlic Soup is sure to become your favorite.
- 120 gm Cauliflower fine chopped
- 100 gm White Mushrooms
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 25 gm Onion chopped
- 75 ml Coconut milk
- Half tsp Garlic powder
- Pink Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Wash the Cauliflower and the Mushrooms, then chop them up.
- In a wok heat the oil and add the onions to it.
- Once the onions turn dark pink, add the mushrooms to the wok.
- Add salt, pepper and sauté the mushrooms on high heat. Once they look nice and golden switch off the heat.
- Add the cauliflower and the coconut milk and garlic powder to another pan.
- Cover the pan and boil the cauliflower on medium heat. Add some salt and pepper.
- Once the cauliflower is soft, let it cool down.
- Now mix the cauliflower with the mushrooms. Blend them together.
- Keep the consistency, according to your taste. Serve hot.
More nutrition information about Keto Mushroom Garlic Soup
- Fat – 9.1 g
- Proteins – 3.3 g
- Net Carbs – 4.3 g
2 thoughts on “Priya’s Keto Mushroom Garlic Soup”
Please make the recipes downloadable to Pinterest!
Sure will do