I am sharing with you today a wonderful recipe of Keto Lemon Butter, that I read on a website and decided to modify it for my Keto lifestyle. I don’t know about you, but I am in love with lemon butter. Every time I used to have lemon tarts I used to lick the butter of my fingers. And now that I can’t have the base I can at least have the butter.
When I bumped into this recipe today, I had to try it. This is the first time I have tried something fancy, and I am very happy with the results. I had to stop myself from finishing all of it today.
So while it rains cats and dogs outside, I am tucked inside my blanket with a small bowl of freshly made lemon butter.
Life is good!
Keto Lemon Butter Making Procedure
Priya’s Keto Lemon Butter
Try my Keto Lemon Butter recipe today, and I can bet you will not be able to stop at a spoonful.
- ¼ cup Amul Butter
- ¼ cup Fresh Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon rind
- ¼ cup Sweetener of your choice
- 3 Egg Yolks
- Melt the butter in a pan on low heat.
- Switch off the heat and add the lemon juice and rind.
- Add the sweetener and now use a whisk to mix it all well.
- Add the egg yolks. And whisk some more.
- Place the pan on the heat again and keep blending with a hand whisk. Keep the heat to the lowest.
- Once the solution starts thickening and resembles a thick custard switch off the heat.
- Strain in a bowl and let it come down to room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. It will be edible for a fortnight.
More nutrition information about Keto Lemon Butter
- Calories – 129
- Fat -13.2 gm
- Net Carbs – 0.5 gm
- Proteins – 1.5 gm
3 thoughts on “Priya’s Keto Lemon Butter ”
Yummm I love making this too. In fact I make a pie crust out of almond flour and butter with a little stevia. I press this mixture into a pie plate and bake until lightly brown. Once crust cools I add the lemon custard and allow to chill! 🙂
Hi, we don’t get almond flour here, will probably ground some almonds myself.
That’s what I do because it gets really pricy otherwise. 😜