Last updated on June 20, 2023
Today, I’m excited to share with you a delightful recipe for Lemon Butter that I stumbled upon and adapted to fit my Keto lifestyle. I don’t know about you, but I have a deep fondness for lemon butter. Whenever I indulged in lemon tarts, I couldn’t resist licking the butter off my fingers. And now, even though I can’t enjoy the tart base, I can still savor the buttery goodness.
When I came across this recipe, I knew I had to give it a try. It’s the first time I ventured into something fancy, and I must say, I’m thrilled with the outcome. I had to exercise some self-control to refrain from devouring it all in one sitting.
As the rain pours outside, I find myself cozy and snug under my blanket, savoring a small bowl of freshly made lemon butter.
Life is great!
Keto Lemon Butter Making Procedure
Priya’s Keto Lemon Butter
- ¼ cup Amul Butter
- ¼ cup Fresh Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon rind
- ¼ cup Sweetener of your choice
- 3 Egg Yolks
- Melt the butter in a pan on low heat.
- Switch off the heat and add the lemon juice and rind.
- Add the sweetener and now use a whisk to mix it all well.
- Add the egg yolks. And whisk some more.
- Place the pan on the heat again and keep blending with a hand whisk. Keep the heat to the lowest.
- Once the solution starts thickening and resembles a thick custard switch off the heat.
- Strain in a bowl and let it come down to room temperature.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. It will be edible for a fortnight.
- Calories – 129
- Fat -13.2 gm
- Net Carbs – 0.5 gm
- Proteins – 1.5 gm