Last updated on July 13, 2023
Summer has arrived early this year, bringing with it scorching temperatures and intense humidity. It’s crucial for us to stay hydrated and incorporate refreshing fluids into our diets to combat the heat and maintain our well-being.
However, when following a Keto diet, it’s essential to be mindful of the beverages we choose during summer. To help you beat the heat while staying in line with your Keto lifestyle, I’ve prepared a delightful treat: a Keto version of Frozen Mint Lemonade.
This invigorating drink not only keeps you feeling fresh, but also helps cool and soothe your stomach.
This Frozen Mint Lemonade combines the refreshing flavors of lemon and mint, perfectly sweetened with stevia. It’s a fantastic thirst-quencher that will keep you cool and hydrated during those hot summer days.
The best part that I love about this recipe is, you only need four ingredients, which are commonly found in any Indian kitchen.
Now, let’s dive into the recipe and make this rejuvenating Keto-friendly drink
|Prep time||5 minutes|
- 1-1.5 cup sparkling water
- 3 medium lemons sliced into quarters, seeds removed, flesh cut away from peel
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered stevia
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into a high-speed blender in the order listed in the ingredient section.
- Now, cut the lemons into quarters, remove the seeds, then use a knife carefully to slice the flesh away from the peel. Put the lemon flesh into the blender and discard the lemon peels.
- After that, blend the mix for about 45 to 60 seconds.
- Pour the juice into the glass. You can choose to add fresh ice if you want.
- Deck up your drink with some mint leaves, and a thin round lemon slice, and enjoy!
Nutrition info (per serving)
This lemonade is a treasure trove of various vitamins and minerals. Consuming it can help you to ease stomach problems including heat, fever, burning, and vomiting.
It’s also a perfect treat for kids, you can serve this to them as well. If you want to know what alcoholic drinks you can have and not have in Keto Diet, check my complete guide on it. Also, check my comprehensive guide on What to Eat and to Avoid in Keto diet.
Feel free to share your opinion about the Keto Frozen Mint Lemonade in the comment section.