Looking to enjoy a healthy and delicious brunch? Try some Keto French toasts. These delectable toasts are suitable to be enjoyed with a wide variety of delicacies. Being richly prepared with butter and cinnamon, these Keto French toasts are perfectly healthy food.
The Keto French toast recipe demands two types of ingredients, one is for preparing the mug bread and the other is for preparing the batter. You can add some variation to the recipe and tell us about your experiences through the comments section below.
How to Prepare Keto French Toast
Keto French Toast
- 1 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- A pinch of salt
- Take a mug or glass dish and grease it with butter.
- Use a fork or spoon to mix all the dry ingredients in the vessel and then add an egg to it and stir the creamy mixture. Ensure the blend runs smooth and there are no lumps formed.
- Microwave the mixture on a high heat setting for about 2 minutes. Check the bread from the middle, and microwave again for some 15 to 30 seconds more if needs be.
- Turn off the heat and then let the bread cool in a plate. Slice it in two halves.
- Add eggs, cream, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt in a bowl or deep plate and whisk together thoroughly.
- Pour the mix on top of the bread slices and let them get completely soaked.
- Place a pan on top of the heat and fry them with butter.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Carbs – 4 g
- Fats – 37 g
- Fiber – 4 g
- Protein – 15 g
Also Read: Priya’s Keto No-Bake Vegetarian Cookies
Sharing a comment will make us smile!