I understand that some of you do not have baking gadgets at home, and long to have a cookie while on Keto. And then there are some like me, who feel just too lazy to bake on some days. Irrespective of whether you fall in the former category or the latter, you will love my “Keto No-Bake Cookies”.
These cookies are easy to make, they are full of good nutrition, low on carbs and so delicious. And if you have been on Keto for long, in all probability all the ingredients will be easily available at home. Make these cookies today and you will revamp your morning BPC ritual to a whole new level.
By the way, I am using dark compound chocolate for the first time, and I must share that it tastes pretty decent.
Keto No-Bake Cookies Making Procedure
1. In a bowl measure out your dry ingredients. Keep it aside.
2. Add the sweetener of your choice to this bowl.
3. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. Add the coconut milk or cream and mix well.
5. Melt the butter and add to the batter. Mix well with a spoon.
6. Chop up the chocolate roughly and add to your batter, with a light hand.
7. If you think that the batter is runny then keep it in the fridge for about ten minutes.
8. Fill your molds with the batter and keep in the freezer for about twenty minutes or so.
9. Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
10. Have with your coffee or just as a yummy bite after dinner.
11. This recipe makes about ten evenly sized cookies. If you want to reduce the carb content further then reduce the coconut flour and increase the quantity of the flax seeds.