Last updated on September 27, 2023
Today, I’ve got a super easy recipe to share with you – Keto Egg Muffin Cups! These muffin cups are easy to make and are a great option for those following a Keto or gluten-free diet. This recipe is perfect for breakfast, boasting a deliciously fluffy texture that might just tempt you to enjoy them daily. My entire family adores these muffin cups, and now they request a weekly batch.
You can make these muffin cups in a muffin tin with eggs, your choice of heavy cream, veggies, and cheese. However, to make it healthy and Keto friendly, I picked broccoli, cauliflower, red bell pepper, and garlic. The best part is, they’re ready in under 40 minutes, and you’ll only need about 10 minutes to prepare everything.
Pair these egg muffin cups with some bulletproof coffee, and you’ve got yourself a filling, healthy morning meal. So, get ready to enjoy a tasty, Keto-friendly breakfast that’s low in carbs, gluten-free, oh-so-tasty, and easy to make. Let’s quickly get into the recipe.
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||35 minutes|
- 170 grams of Broccoli (cut into 1/2-inch florets)
- 170 grams of Cauliflower (cut into 1/2-inch florets)
- 170 grams Red Bell Pepper (chopped into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 8 large Eggs
- 60 grams of Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 175 grams Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/204 degrees C
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil (grease if using foil)
- Take a large bowl and toss together the broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, minced garlic, and olive oil.
- Arrange the vegetables in a single layer on the baking sheet, then roast them in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the edges of the broccoli turn brown.
- On the other hand, prepare a muffin tin by lining it with 12 parchment or silicone muffin liners.
- When the vegetables are done, keep the oven on. Arrange the veggies evenly in the muffin cups.
- Take another bowl and whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, sea salt, and black pepper. Stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups over the vegetables.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, until the eggs are set.
- Enjoy them in your breakfast, side of a cup of Bulletproof Coffee.
Nutrition Facts (in 1 Serving)
|Total carbs||2.5 gram|
|Net carbs||1.8 gram|
Must try this recipe, as this added a new level of excitement to my family breakfast. I bet this recipe will transform your breakfast routine, and you will love it, as you all appreciate delicious and easy breakfast ideas.