When the temperature drops, it’s time to head to the kitchen to make a hearty, warming meal and enjoy it with the whole family. Today I have got you a very quick and simple Keto Egg Curry recipe that could be your perfect meal for everyday dinner. The recipe is currently my family’s new favorite, and we can’t get enough of it at our house, especially in winter.
Keto Egg Curry brings incredible south Indian flavors to your table. A few spices, onions, tomatoes, and coconut milk make this utterly satisfying and comforting egg curry. It has all those tasty and rustic flavors of Dhaba food that is sure to impress anyone. The best part is you can make this comforting Indian recipe of boiled eggs under 30 minutes easily on a stovetop. The recipe tastes best with Keto Paratha and Keto Rice. So go forth, and enjoy this.
Keto Egg Curry
- 2 Pan
- 10 tbsp Eggs Hard Boiled, Peeled and Halved
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Small Onions finely diced
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 200 g Chopped Tomatoes
- 200 ml Hot Water
- 300 ml Coconut Milk
- Salt as per your taste prefrences
- 0.5 tsp Brown Mustard Seeds
- 15 Curry Leaves
- Take a pan and heat half of the olive oil in that on a medium heat and then fry the onion till they turn slightly brown.
- After that add ginger and garlic and fry that with onions for 1 another minute till fragrant.
- Now, add the cumin and curry powder and stir for 30 seconds, followed by the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- After that add the water and cook the mix on sim for another five minutes.
- After 5 minutes, allow the mix to cool then pour it into a blender. Blend the mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Take another pan and add the remaining oil in that and heat it over medium-high heat. Add mustard seeds. When the seeds begin to pop, add the curry leaves and fry for 15 secs.
- After that add in the blended curry paste, coconut milk, and salt to taste. Cook the curry on sim for about 5-6 minutes.
- Now add in the hard-boiled eggs and spoon the sauce over them to coat.
- Cook the eggs with curry for a few minutes till the eggs are heated through.
- Serve hot Keto Rice or Naan
Let us know in the comment section how you liked my Keto Egg Curry Recipe. If you are a crazy indian curry fan like me, here are some Keto North Indian style curries which are as good as this. You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about my Ketogenic lifestyle and get your hands on variety of Ketogenic recipes. Stay fit and healthy!