Last updated on October 18, 2023
The internet is filled with an abundance of delicious Ketogenic snacks these days. When I first started my Keto journey, finding snacks felt like a treasure hunt.
But fear not, because I’ve discovered a fantastic recipe for Keto coconut flour cookies that will put an end to your search. These cookies are wonderfully crunchy and perfect for satisfying those munchie cravings. You can enjoy them fresh or store them for later indulgence.
Whether it’s day or night, these cookies are a delightful treat whenever you feel like having them. However, always remember the golden rule of the Keto lifestyle: moderation and precise portions are the keys to success.
What’s amazing about these Keto coconut flour cookies is that they require much less flour compared to their non-Keto counterparts. This is because coconut flour has a unique ability to absorb liquid and expand. But because of this, the recipe calls for more eggs.
The extra eggs not only provide the necessary binding, but also compensate for the absence of gluten, which is typically used for binding in regular cookies.
Also Read: Keto Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fingers
Note: The absorbing ability of coconut flour varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. Therefore, you might need to add more flour or liquid to get a suitable level of dough consistency.
Use an extra egg or liquid if too much of the coconut flour is added.
Recipe of Keto Coconut Flour Cookies
- cookie sheet or silicon mat
- 6 tablespoons amul butter softened
- 1 and ½ teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Coconut flour
- ¾ cup low-carb sugar substitute of your liking I am using Stevia powder
- ⅓ cup Coconut oil softened
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 3750 F.
- Take a bowl and thoroughly mix baking powder, coconut flour, and salt in it.
- In another bowl, whisk together the butter and coconut oil and then add the sweetener and continue beating. Next, add almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract and continue whisking until you get a smooth mixture.
- Now, add the dry ingredients to the prepared mixture and continue beating until well-combined. The batter must be thick. If it is not, then add more coconut flour in small increments to get the desired level of thickness. Keep mixing and folding with a light hand.
- Scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet or silicon mat and flatten out to match the preferred thickness. Keep the tray in the preheated oven.
- Continue baking for about 8 to 10 minutes or up until the point when the edges start turning brown.
- Do not open the oven rightaway, and allow the cookies to cool completely. Enjoy with your BPC!
- Energy – 55 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 4 grams
- Fat – 5 grams
- Fiber – 1 gram
- Protein – 1 gram
Hope you liked the Keto coconut flour cookies recipe. If you have some important tips, suggestions, remarks, etc. to make about the recipe then please do share with us. We’d love to hear from you.