There is no scarcity of delectable Ketogenic snacks, all over the internet now. When I started Keto, looking for snacks seemed like a treasure hunt. These Keto coconut flour cookies, will end your search and give you a crunchy option to bite on. They are excellent to satiate your cravings for munchies and you can have them fresh or store and relish them at some later point in time. Day or night, you can have them at any time you feel like. But, remember the golden rule of the Ketogenic Lifestyle, in control and in precise portions is the key to success.
Amazingly, the Keto coconut flour cookies recipe uses much less flour than their non-Keto counterparts. This is due to the coconut flour’s ability to soak up liquid and expand. For the same reason, though, the recipe demands more eggs. Another reason for the need of more eggs is the absence of gluten for binding the cookies together.
Also Read: Keto Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fingers
Note: The absorbing ability of coconut flour varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. Therefore, you might need to add more flour or liquid to get a suitable level of dough consistency.
Use an extra egg or liquid if too much of the coconut flour is added.
Recipe of Keto Coconut Flour Cookies
- cookie sheet or silicon mat
- 6 tablespoons amul butter softened
- 1 and ½ teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Almond milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Coconut flour
- ¾ cup low-carb sugar substitute of your liking I am using Stevia powder
- ⅓ cup Coconut oil softened
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 3750 F.
- Take a bowl and thoroughly mix baking powder, coconut flour, and salt in it.
- In another bowl, whisk together the butter and coconut oil and then add the sweetener and continue beating. Next, add almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract and continue whisking until you get a smooth mixture.
- Now, add the dry ingredients to the prepared mixture and continue beating until well-combined. The batter must be thick. If it is not, then add more coconut flour in small increments to get the desired level of thickness. Keep mixing and folding with a light hand.
- Scoop the dough onto a cookie sheet or silicon mat and flatten out to match the preferred thickness. Keep the tray in the preheated oven.
- Continue baking for about 8 to 10 minutes or up until the point when the edges start turning brown.
- Do not open the oven rightaway, and allow the cookies to cool completely. Enjoy with your BPC!
- Energy – 55 kcal
- Carbohydrates – 4 grams
- Fat – 5 grams
- Fiber – 1 gram
- Protein – 1 gram
Hope you liked the Keto coconut flour cookies recipe. If you have some important tips, suggestions, remarks, etc. to make about the recipe then please do share with us. We’d love to hear from you.