If you are one of those people who loves to eat desserts and hates to cook them, then this post is for you. I seem to be that person too on some days when I crave for something sweet that can be made in a jiffy. And while we are on the topic of desserts let me share with you that in the last two years or so I must have tried innumerable peanut butters, and I am yet to settle on anyone as my most favourite.
For this recipe, I have tried yet another new brand and I am happy to report that the taste was pretty nice. The peanut butter is called ABEE’S SugarFREE Peanut Butter.
The other reason for this post is these new silicone moulds that were beckoning me to use them. The recipe is easy, most satisfying and you are left with the yummiest peanut butter and chocolate fingers in less than thirty minutes. I have sprinkled chia seeds in the middle of these chocolate fingers to give them some crunch, but you can always use any Keto-friendly nut for it.
And I can bet with you that you won’t be able to stop at one!
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fingers Keto Recipe
- 125 gm Abee’s Peanut Butter Creamy
- 5 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 5 gm Dried Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Hershey’s Cocoa
- Stevia powder half a cup, according to taste
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave, until it is smooth, about a minute.
- Fill the molds half with the peanut butter and put in the freezer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Next, sprinkle the chia seeds on the peanut butter and put back in the freezer for another seven minutes.
- In a bowl melt the coconut oil, and add cocoa and add stevia to it. If you have a problem with the smell of coconut oil, then add a few drops of vanilla or any other essence to the coconut oil.
- Now fill the molds till the top with this chocolate mixture and allow them to set for 30mins in the freezer.
- After the chocolate fingers are set hard, demold them and store them in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Net carbs – 2 g
- Protein – 2.8 g
- Fats – 13.8 g