I have got bored of fat bombs, and was longing to have fudge since a very long time. And since I was in no mood to cook something elaborate, I tired making a quick and instant fudge today.
My Keto Chocolate Fudge will become your favorite too and soon you will have a batch in your freezer at all times.
The fudge was ready in five minutes or so, and is absolutely divine. I had to control myself to stop at one piece. And surprisingly, I seem to be on a roll when it comes to the carb content of the dishes I am making. Just like the Keto Custard and the Keto Bun the fudge too has 0 net carbs.
With this fudge, I tempt you to start your day with a cup of Bullet Proof coffee, and piece of heaven called chocolate fudge.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Fudge
1. Add the cocoa, vanilla essence, sweetner and coconut oil to a blender and start blending.
2. Now add the desiccated coconut and blend some more.
3. Add the coconut milk and blend until a uniform paste is formed.
4. I live at 7200 feet above sea level and we are in the middle of the winters here. So the moment I added the coconut milk from the fridge, the coconut oil solidified and stuck to the sides. Have a look.
5. The only way I could fix that was by heating the batter, by keeping the blending jar in the micro itself.
6. On a normal summer day you would need to blend some more and get a uniform solution.
7. But I stopped the cooking right there and poured the re heated solution to my silicon molds. Garnish with an almond each.
8. Allow the fudge to cool in the freezer for about ten minutes and then de mold it.
9. Your chocolate Keto fudge is ready, with a hard exterior and gooey soft center.