Last updated on June 16, 2023
I recently found myself growing bored with the usual fat bombs and craving something different—something like fudge. However, I wasn’t in the mood to spend a lot of time cooking, so I decided to try making a quick and instant fudge.
Let me tell you, my Keto Chocolate Fudge will soon become your favorite as well, and you’ll find yourself keeping it in your freezer at all times.
The best part? This fudge was ready in just about five minutes, and it is absolutely heavenly. I had to exercise great self-control to stop myself from devouring the entire batch in one go. What surprised me even more was that, just like the Keto Custard and the Keto Bun I made recently, this fudge also contains 0 net carbs.
So, I dare you to kick-start your day with a cup of Bulletproof coffee and a piece of pure chocolate fudge heaven. It’s a delightful way to treat yourself and enjoy a guilt-free indulgence.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Fudge
1. Add the cocoa, vanilla essence, sweetener and coconut oil to a blender and start blending.
2. Now add the desiccated coconut and blend some more.
3. Add the coconut milk and blend until a uniform paste is formed.
4. I live at 7200 feet (2,194.56 m) above the mean sea level, and we are in the middle of the winters here. So the moment I added the coconut milk from the fridge, the coconut oil solidified and stuck to the sides. Take a look.
5. The only way I could fix that was by heating the batter, by keeping the blending jar in the micro itself.
6. On a normal summer day, you would need to blend some more and get a uniform solution.
7. But I stopped the cooking right there and poured the re heated solution to my silicon molds. Garnish with an almond, each.
8. Allow the fudge to cool in the freezer for about ten minutes and then de mold it.
9. Your chocolate Keto fudge is ready, with a hard exterior and gooey soft center.