Last updated on July 7, 2023
I understand your frustration with repetitive chicken dishes, but don’t worry, I’ve got a fantastic recipe to spice things up. Introducing Keto Chicken Stew!
This mouthwatering dish features tender chunks of chicken breast swimming in a flavorful coconut milk gravy. With hints of cloves, cardamom, and curry leaves, this stew will tantalize your taste buds like never before.
Keto Chicken Stew and Easy Spinach Salad
- Pressure cooker/Pan
- 250 gm Chicken Preferably Breast Pieces
- 4 to 5 Curry Leaves Dried or Fresh
- ¾ Cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup Chopped Onion Optional
- 1 Small Pod of Garlic Chopped Chopped
- 3 tsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Cardamoms Black/Green
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Small Stick of Cinnamon Optional
- 1 1 Ginger Chopped
- 2 Green Chilies
- Salt to taste
- Wash the chicken, cut it into small pieces and put it in a pressure cooker.
- Add both the salts white and pink and half a liter of water. After one whistle, lower the heat for 10 mins and switch the heat off.
- If you don’t have a cooker, then let it boil with vinegar and water in a covered pan for ten to twelve minutes, on low heat.
- In a wok or pan add half the coconut oil. if you don’t like the smell use olive oil.
- Add the onions, garlic, ginger and green chillies.
- If you don’t like heat skip the chillies.
- Saute all till they turn pinkish.
- Pound the cardamoms, cloves. Add them to the onions.
- Drop the cinnamon stick.
- Add the chicken along with the stock to the onions.
- Add the coconut milk.
- Cook till the chicken gets tender.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
- Calories – 471.6
- Fat – 20.2 g
- Net Carbs – 5 g
- Protein – 48.8 g
Now, let’s talk about spinach. It’s become quite popular among my Keto friends, despite some of them never having eaten it as kids. But there’s a good reason for it. Spinach is packed with iron and fiber, making it an excellent addition to any diet.
Today, I have a delicious spinach salad recipe for you. The best part? It’s versatile enough to suit vegetarians, eggetarians, and even meat lovers. You can try it with chicken sausage, mutton seekh kebabs, mushrooms, or half-boiled eggs.
Also Try: Indian Keto Creamed Spinach
Trust me, it’s delightful in every version. Just be careful not to overcook the spinach. For today’s salad, I’ll be using paneer/cottage cheese. This refreshing dish is perfect for a nutritious breakfast that will kick-start your day on a high note.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok and lower the heat.
- Fry the cubes of paneer or cottage cheese till golden. Remove from the oil.
- Add the onion and garlic to the oil.
- Cook for two to three minutes.
- Add the vinegar to the pan and keep the heat lowered.
- Add the washed spinach and just toss it for a few minutes.
- Add the pepper, salt and freshly grated nutmeg powder.
- Switch off the heat.
- On your favorite plate, place the spinach.
- Drop the fried paneer on it.
- Add the grated cheese cube.
- Eat it hot.
Also Read: Priya’s Keto Paneer Kebabs | Crispy and Creamy
|Net Carbs||5.7 gram|
Tip: If you want to drop more carbs from this recipe, then leave out the onions — Priya Dogra.