Paneer or cottage cheese, I have realized is a versatile ingredient. You can fry it, sauté it, bake it, eat it raw. You can use is it as a side dish, in desserts, main course and even for breakfast. So why not as kebabs? Yes, I have got you the recipe of Keto Paneer Kebabs. The party recipe tastes so crispy and creamy, and you can have it spicy mint chutney.
I have for you today a recipe for ‘Paneer kebabs’, which are sure to make your meal extra special. And if you notice the recipe is called ‘Crispy and Creamy’. The crispy part is a rarity in Keto foods, since they lack in normal carbohydrates. But I found a way to fix that, flax seeds.
I have used my favorite grill pan for this recipe, but you can always use a heavy-bottomed pan, an air fryer, microwave or an electric tandoor for it. When you are shallow frying the pieces remember to do it gently and with patience. The creaminess comes from the coconut milk. The dish looks very pretty and is very satisfying.
Keto Paneer Kebabs Making Procedure
1. Take 100 gms of Verka Paneer and cut it into thick slices.
2. Apply mint chutney on one side of two paneer slices, and close like a sandwich.
3. Now put the coconut milk in one bowl and the flaxseed powder in another bowl.
4. Add salt, pepper and any other dry spices which you like to the flaxseed powder.
5. Take one paneer sandwich, dip it in the coconut milk.
6. Next, dab it on the flaxseed powder on all sides.
7. Add ghee to the grill pan and keep it ready on medium heat.
8. Start placing the paneer pieces on the grill pan and continue cooking on medium heat.
9. Once the pieces are done on one side, flip them and do the same for all the sides.
10. When the paneer gets crispy exterior and starts looking a rich golden color, shift it to a plate. Enjoy!