If you’re not a fan of broccoli, I am here to change your mind. In my recipe today it is cooked with paneer will change your perception about the veggie, and you won’t regret trying it in your next healthy weeknight dinner. It is a Keto-friendly, low-carb, and also gluten-free recipe. Keto people can have this with Keto butter naan or Keto Parantha at any time of a day. Try it once, you will want to have this recipe more often as it tastes super delicious.
Keto Broccoli Paneer Burji is a healthy Indian stir-fry recipe cooked with fresh paneer and aromatic Indian spices. It is easy to prepare and takes no time to get ready. I bet your kids at home will also love it. It also can be served in a lunchbox to them for school with roti or paratha.
Try this recipe with Keto Butter Naan. Let’s quickly get into the recipe.
Serves – 3
Prep Time – 10 Minutes
Cook Time – 10 Minutes
100 grams Crumbled Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
100 grams Broccoli Finely Chopped
1 Medium Onion Finely Chopped
1 Medium Tomato Finely Chopped, inspection
1 Green Chili Finely Chopped
1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste or Minced
½ Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
¼ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
½ Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
Salt to Taste
2 Tablespoon Cilantro (Coriander Leaves)
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1.5 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1. Take a pan and heat the oil in that. Once the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and let them splutter.
2. After that, add the prepared ginger-garlic paste, and green chilies to the oil, and fry for a minute.
3. Later, add the onions and saute them till they become soft and transparent.
4. After that, add the finely chopped tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and garam masala to the pan and mix well with all the ingredients. Cook until tomatoes are soft and mushy.
5. Now, add the chopped broccoli and cook covered for at least 1 to 2 minutes, Wait for the broccoli to turn tender.
6. Now add crumbled paneer into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
7. After that, add lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves, and turn off the flame.
8. Broccoli Paneer bhurji is ready, serve that in a plate with Keto roti, rice, or whatever you would like to pair it with.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Must try this amazing recipe and feel free to share your opinion about it in the comment box below. Also, try my 8 Best Keto Paneer Recipes. All the recipes are packed with aromatic Indian condiments and spices that lend a wonderful texture and flavor. All the recipes are Keto friendly and can be made in a jiffy.
You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about my Ketogenic lifestyle and get your hands on a variety of Ketogenic recipes. Stay fit and healthy!