Last updated on August 22, 2023
If you’ve never been a fan of broccoli, I’m here to change your mind. Today, I have a recipe that combines broccoli with paneer to create a dish that will make you see this veggie in a whole new light.
Prepare to be amazed by the flavors and textures of this delightful recipe, and I promise you won’t regret trying it for your next healthy weeknight dinner.
Introducing my Keto version of Broccoli Paneer Bhurji (scrambled cottage cheese), a delicious Indian stir-fry that is not only Keto-friendly and low in carbs, but also gluten-free. Whether you’re following a Keto diet or simply looking for a nutritious and tasty meal, this recipe is sure to satisfy your cravings.
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
- 100 grams Crumbled Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 100 grams Broccoli Finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Medium Tomato Finely Chopped, inspection
- 1 Green Chili, Finely Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste or Minced
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- ¼ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- Salt to Taste
- 2 Tablespoon Cilantro (Coriander Leaves)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1.5 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Take a pan and heat the oil in that. Once the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- After that, add the prepared ginger-garlic paste, and green chilies to the oil, and fry for a minute.
- Later, add the onions and sauté them till they become soft and transparent.
- After that, add the finely chopped tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, and garam masala to the pan and mix well with all the ingredients. Cook until tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- Now, add the chopped broccoli and cook covered for at least 1 to 2 minutes, Wait for the broccoli to turn tender.
- Now add crumbled paneer into the pan and cook for 1–2 minutes.
- After that, add lime juice and garnish with coriander leaves, and turn off the flame.
- Your Broccoli Paneer Bhurji is ready, serve that in a plate with Keto roti, rice, or whatever you would like to pair it with.
Must try this amazing recipe and feel free to share your opinion about it in the comment box below. Also, try my 8 Best Keto Paneer Recipes. All the recipes are packed with aromatic Indian condiments and spices that lend a wonderful texture and flavor. All the recipes are Keto friendly and can be made in a jiffy.