Last updated on July 14, 2023
On my keto journey, there are times when I crave textures that break the monotony of my usual keto meals. So, in my quest to treat myself to something new, I made keto almond and coconut bread.
Before you start frowning and fretting with the usual reactions, let me clarify a few things.
- It doesn’t taste eggy.
- It can be toasted.
- It is easy to make.
Now that I’ve calmed your nerves, I highly recommend this keto multigrain bread. It’s very filling, can be toasted like regular bread, and can be cut into decent slices.
Also Try: Easy Keto Egg Bread Recipe.
More importantly, it’s packed with nutrition and fiber. Make it today and enjoy a buttered slice with your eggs for a week or so.
Also Try: Keto Sweet Bread Recipe By Priya Dogra.
Serves: 1 loaf with 20 decent-sized slices.
Keto Almond and Coconut Bread.
- 5 Medium Eggs
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil (1 tbsp for oiling the Baking Dish )
- ¾ Cup Full Fat Yogurt
- 100 gms Grounded Flax Seeds
- 30 gms Desiccated Coconut / Coconut Flour
- 200 gms Whole Almonds
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup Stevia
- ¼ tsp Pink Salt
- ¼ tsp White Salt
- Measure out all the wet and dry ingredients and keep them ready.
- Start by breaking the eggs in a cup. Please ensure that you have a cup full of eggs.
- In the blender start by whisking the eggs.
- Next add the 2 tbsp Olive oil and keep blending.
- Add the yogurt next, followed by the apple cider vinegar.
- Start adding the dry ingredients.
- Start by adding the coconut flour. Followed by both the salts.
- Add the grounded flax seeds and keep blending.
- Now freshly grind the whole almonds, untill you get a fine flour.
- Add the almond flour to the batter and blend some more.
- Now add the stevia, followed by the baking powder and the baking soda.
- Do not skip the stevia as it gives the bread the perfect amount of sweetness.
- By now the batter will be nice and thick and will resemble a cake batter.
- Keep a baking dish ready, oiled with the reamining Olive oil.
- Pour the batter in the dish and even it out with a flat knife or with your hands.
- I baked my bread at 180 degrees Celcius, for forty five minutes.
- The bread will get a nice golden crust. Allow it to cool overnight, before you slice it in the morning.
- Cals – 135
- Net Carbs – 1 g
- Proteins – 5 g
- Fats – 11g
Also Read: Keto Naan Bread