I am elated, happy and jumping on my feet. I got Easy Keto Bread Recipe for you today. Can you believe it! I couldn’t believe my eyes when it came out of the oven. I plead you to try it today, as soon as you read it.
I bet you will come back to thank me for sure!!
Easy Keto Bread Recipe
1. Grind the almonds in a blender, until they resemble a fine powder.
2. Separate the egg whites and yolks.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave.
4. Start by beating the egg whites in the blender.
5. When they form thick peaks, add the egg yolks to it.
6. Beat some more and add the grounded almonds and baking powder.
7. Keep beating and add the butter.
8. Beat for another ten minutes till nice and fluffy.
9. Line a baking tin with melted butter. Pour this batter in the tin.
10. Bake at 200 degrees Celcius for 30 minutes. Check if done. I baked it for another 10 minutes at 180 degrees, to give it a nice golden colour.
The bread looks just like your normal bread. Toast it and add your favorite toppings to it. I am going to spread my favorite cheese spread on it and relish it. With just four ingredients you will be able to relive your dream of having toasted bread for breakfast.