Last updated on June 10, 2023
We have crossed the halfway mark and have done pretty good so far. Today, I have got three very interesting recipes for you in Keto Diet Plan for Navratri 5, with different textures and lovely flavors. Try them and join the festivities of the family, without feeling any guilt.
Keto Diet Plan for Navratri 5
Keto Yummy Chocolate Mousse
An easy recipe for making the most delightful and velvety smooth chocolate mousse.
- In a blender, put 100 ml of coconut milk and start blending it. If you have coconut cream, then that’s even better.
- Now add 2 tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa to the blender, keep blending.
- Add a sweetener of your choice and blend some more.
- If the coconut milk is not thickening, add a tablespoon of heavy fat cream and blend for another five to seven minutes.
- Garnish with some desiccated coconut and allow it to chill for three to four hours in the refrigerator before having.
Keto Crispy Mushroom Chips
If you have been missing wafers and chips, then you need to try this recipe right away.
- All you need to do is cut mushrooms into fine slices. And place them on a baking tray. I took 200 gm of white button mushrooms for this recipe.
- Sprinkle some salt, pepper, and pink salt on them.
- Brush them with ghee. Keep brushing at short intervals. I used about 5 tsp of ghee for the whole process.
- Now set the oven to the highest degree and bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- My oven goes up to 250 degrees, so my chips were ready in 45 mins.
- Keep moving the mushrooms on the tray, so that they are cooked from all sides.
- Once they are done, the chips will be crispy and salty.
Keto Paneer/Cottage Cheese in a creamy tomato gravy
1. This is my mother’s recipe and has been my favorite for many years.
2. The final dish consists of thin slices of cottage cheese in a creamy tomato gravy.
3. In a thick bottomed pan, add a tbsp. or 10 gm of butter.
4. Next, add two green cardamoms and a small stick of cinnamon.
5. Add a teaspoon of kasoori methi or dried fenugreek leaves.
6. Roughly chop 2 medium tomatoes, and add them to the pan and cook until they are soft.
Once the tomatoes are done, switch off the heat and allow them to cool down.
7. Now blend the tomatoes with a hand blender or in a mixer and put it back on the pan.
8. Once it starts boiling, add the slices of cottage cheese and lower the heat.
9. When the mixture becomes homogeneous, add a tablespoon pf whipped cream.
10. Cook for another two to three minutes.
Tips: The important thing to remember is that in the mousse recipe, there is no dairy. The mushroom chips are crispy and full of sodium and potassium. And the cottage cheese recipe has no onions, garlic, ginger or any turmeric or chilly powder. Enjoy!
This brings me to the end of the Keto Veg Series. I am off to celebrate the rest of the Navratri with family and friends. You now have plenty of options to celebrate a splendorous Navratri, while following the Keto lifestyle. Do let me know if the ideas were of any help, and send me pictures of what you cook.
May God Bless your family with the best of fortune, health, and prosperity.