Last updated on July 21, 2023
Keto Cheese Rollups
Let’s start this day with the delectable, fulfilling, and healthy Keto cheese roll ups and make Sunday Keto Diet Plan worthwhile to improve your health.
|Rolling time||2 minutes|
|Prep time||5 minutes|
- 2 ounces (75.6 g) of butter
- 8 ounces (227 gram) of sliced cheddar/edam/provolone cheese
- Cut thin pieces of butter using a cheese slicer or knife.
- Place a slice of butter on every cheese slice and roll them up.
- Ensure both are taken out of the refrigerator at the same time, so that they are easy to handle.
Tip: You can add finely chopped parsley, paprika powder, salt flakes, and other herbs to give additional flavor to the already delectable Keto cheese roll ups. A quick and filling breakfast that keeps you going till lunch — Priya Dogra.
For lunch, I tried my hand at Quesadillas and I admit I was pretty nervous, but the end result was pretty satisfying. So calm your nerves and give it a shot.
|Cook time||15 minutes|
|Prep time||10 minutes|
- 6 ounces (0.23 kg) of cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 gm of grated processed cheese, any hard cheese
- 100 gm of baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil for frying low-carb tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit (204.44 °C).
- Take a bowl for beating the egg with the egg whites in it. Add cream cheese to the mix and keep whisking until you get a smooth mixture.
- Take another bowl for mixing coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, and salt in it.
- Add this mixture to the batter and whisk for a little more till you obtain a smooth blend mixture. Let it stay for a few more minutes.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread the batter in a square shape over the parchment paper using a spatula.
- Bake each tortilla for about 5 to 7 minutes and then cut into 6 smaller pieces.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat setting and add butter, or oil, to it. Place a tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle with some leafy greens and cheese before topping with another tortilla to get a quesadilla.
- Fry each quesadilla on each side for about 1 to 2 minutes.
Note: The batter must be nearly as thick as regular pancake batter. Fry tortillas in the frying pan, like pancakes, to get round tortillas. Be very patient and if you are not a good cook, try one serving first — Priya Dogra.
Yummie Spinach Pie
For dinner, you can try making this simple Spinach pie. Which can later become your go-to recipe for days when you just want to relax in front of the TV and have a yummy Keto meal. So make it a day before or on a weekend and keep eating it all week through.
|Cook time||5o minutes|
|Prep time||15 minutes|
- 250 gm of fresh spinach leaves
- 80 gm ounces of softened cream cheese or cheese spread
- 12 sliced mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (0.24 liters) grated cheddar cheese or any hard cheese
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of butter
- Take a skillet and sauté garlic, onion, and mushrooms in butter until turning tender. Then, remove and set aside.
- Now, add some fresh spinach leaves to the skillet and cook until well wilted.
- Try to eliminate as much water as possible from the spinach.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and whisk eggs in it. Add softened cream cheese and whisk once more.
- Mix veggies and 1 cup (0.24 l) of grated cheese and pour it into a casserole dish or deep-dish pie plate.
- Now pour the cream cheese and eggs mixture on it, enough to cover it from all sides.
- Bake the pie at 3500F for about 45 minutes, or until it turns brown.
I’d also recommend you to read the complete Keto diet plan for 7 days.