Sunday – Day 7
Keto Cheese Rollups
Let’s start this day with the delectable, fulfilling, and healthy Keto cheese rollups and make Sunday Keto Diet Plan worthwhile to improve your health.
- Servings – 4
- Cook Time – 0 minutes
- Prep Time – 5 minutes
- 2 ounces of butter
- 8 ounces of sliced cheddar/edam/provolone cheese
- Cut thin pieces of butter using a cheese slicer or knife.
- Place a slice of butter on every cheese slice and roll them up.
- Ensure both are taken out of the refrigerator at the same time, so that they are easy to handle.
Tip: You can add finely chopped parsley, paprika powder, salt flakes, and other herbs to give additional flavor to the already delectable Keto cheese rollups. A quick and filling breakfast that keeps you going till lunch.
- Energy– 335 kcal
- Carbohydrates– 2 grams
- Fat– 31 grams
- Fiber– 0 grams
- Protein– 13 grams
For lunch I tried my hand at Quesadillas and I admit I was pretty nervous, but the end result was pretty satisfying. So calm your nerves and give it a shot.
- Servings – 3
- Cook Time – 15 minutes
- Prep Time – 10 minutes
- 6 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 gms of grated processed cheese, any hard cheese
- 100 gms of baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil for frying low-carb tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 4000F
- Take a bowl for beating the egg with the egg whites in it. Add cream cheese to the mix and keep whisking until you get a smooth mixture.
- Take another bowl for mixing coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, and salt in it.
- Add this mixture to the batter and whisk for a little more till you obtain a smoothly blend mixture. Let it stay for a few more minutes.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread the batter in a square shape over the parchment paper using a spatula.
- Bake each tortilla for about 5 to 7 minutes and then cut into 6 smaller pieces.
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat setting and add butter, or oil, to it. Place a tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle with some leafy greens and cheese before topping with another tortilla to get a quesadilla.
- Fry each quesadilla on each side for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- The batter must be nearly as thick as regular pancake batter.
- Fry tortillas in the frying pan, like pancakes, to get round tortillas.
- Be very patient and if you are not a good cook, try one serving first.
- Energy– 473 kcal
- Carbohydrates– 5 grams
- Fat– 41 grams
- Fiber– 3 grams
- Protein– 21 grams
Yummie Spinach Pie
For Dinner you can try making this simple Spinach pie. Which can later become your go-to recipe for days when you just want to relax infront of the Tv and have a yummy Keto meal. So make it a day before or on a weekend and keep eating it all week through.
- Servings – 4
- Cook Time – 45 to 50 minutes
- Prep Time – 10 to 15 minutes
- 250 gms of fresh spinach leaves
- 80 gms ounces of softened cream cheese or cheese spread
- 12 sliced mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or any hard cheese
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of butter
- Take a skillet and sauté garlic, onion, and mushrooms in butter until turning tender. Then, remove and set aside.
- Now, add some fresh spinach leaves to the skillet and cook until well wilted.
- Try to eliminate as much water as possible from the spinach.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and whisk eggs in it. Add softened cream cheese and whisk once more.
- Mix veggies and 1 cup of grated cheese and pour it into a casserole dish or deep-dish pie plate.
- Now pour the cream cheese and eggs mixture on it, enough to cover it from all sides.
- Bake the pie at 3500F for about 45 minutes or until it turns brown.
Energy– 368 kcal
Carbohydrates– 4 grams
Fat– 22 grams
Fiber– 3 grams
Protein– 35 grams
Read the complete Keto diet plan for 7 days