We Indians eat half of our food and keep space for desserts cause as Indians we love our sweets. Indian sweets are something that I am grown up relishing, especially during the Diwali season. But being on Keto Diet you can’t just grab and eat anything from all the sweet boxes you receive. Therefore to make you eat Ketogenic, today I have got you a Keto version of a famous Indian Sweet that you can easily make at home for Diwali. Try your hands on this instant Keto Rabdi and prepare it in minutes anytime to surprise your sudden guests.
My Keto Rabri is a heavenly combination of almond milk, rose, saffron, cardamom, and a lot of nuts. It is a magical recipe for all the folks out there who dream of making rabdi at home without slogging for hours in their kitchens.
My easy Keto instant rabdi takes off only 20 minutes. It is one of the most liked desserts in my home to enjoy post-dinner and in family get-togethers. Must try. Check the easy recipe below.
Serve – 2
Prep Time – 5 Minutes
Cook Time – 20 Minutes
Almond Milk 100g
Fresh Cream 100g
Fresh Paneer/Cottage cheese 100g
Saffron Strings 7-8 steeped in 1 tbsp almond milk
Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
Erythritol powder 1/2 cup
Almonds, Pistachios sliver a few pieces
Rose Petals fresh or dried a few
1. Take a container and put almond milk in that. Add cream and stir well. When bubbles start seeming then add the paneer and mix it thoroughly.
2. Next, add the sweetener as per your taste preferences.
3. Put the container on stove on sim. Cook the mix for 10 minutes until it matures half. Stir continuously.
4. Later, add the saffron milk and the cardamom powder.
5. Stir well and take it out in a bowl.
6. Freeze it for 2 to 3 hours before you eat.
7. Serve cold in small bowls.
8. Garnish with chopped almonds and pistachios.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Net Carb – 1.9g
Protein – 7.26g
Fats – 15.7g
Also, try my Keto Sugar-Free Kalakand is a perfect Indian Sweet to prep up on weekends and snack on throughout the week. It can be your ideal Sunday binge on whenever your sweet tooth calls.
Do let me know how you liked my Keto Rabdi in the comments section below. You can also follow me on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about my Ketogenic lifestyle and get your hands on variety of Ketogenic recipes. Stay fit and healthy!